Noobs should be able to request to join a guild at a guild stone.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Here is some idea's I have come up with to help leverage noobs expectations in joining a guild. This is from Feedback of myself running my own guild, and going through tons of new players and Vets alike.

- SV Please add a Feature in game that lets Noobs choose a guild by name, and by type. Example: My guild the BeastMasters has a heavy focus on Tamers/Dominators in our ranks, so mages are a welcome addition, but we also like having skilled PVP Foot Fighters but only good ones are welcome in our ranks.

- So it would look something like this, I have a Slider that can go up to 10 for what kind of guild we are. So I would Set 1 Slider to 10 For PVP, and for Preferred players I would set a Slider to 10 for Tamers/Dominators type characters to join us of all skill levels. So for Tamers/Dominators looking for a guild to Join our guild would be one of the ones at the Top of the list because we have those people as a 10 for prefered players to join our ranks. I could Set Mages to the next Highest because only 1 Slider can be Maxed out and mages usually are Tamers/Beast Masters, So mages of all skill levels could join us and our guild for them might be on the second page of searches, however if said player is a Mage and A Tamer/Dominator then because of our 2 highest preferences our guild would for sure be top of that list since it fits 2 categories.

I would select PVE and put that slider at a 1 out of 10 because that is not my guilds focus. I would also set the RP to 1 out of 10, because that is not my guilds focus.

For Other Roles of preferred players I would set Foot Fighters with High Skill at a 10. I would not want to welcome noob foot fighters so that option would be a 1 out of 10.

Next the Noob could select their profession and see what guild are most likely to want those kinds of profession players in their ranks. So for Me I would select Mining and Set it to a 10, Mages also like Shields so I would set that at a 10. I make my guys their armor so I would set that at a 1 out of 10 for armor crafters because it isn't needed. I love Fishing from Mo1 so I would also welcome those at a 10. Other skills would be 1 out of 10 because we already have those roles filled.

Idk why Mortal doesn't have something like this. All we have is help chat and the hardly ever used Forums.