No Delete on Stolen Items

D

Deleted member 44

For the love of god let me drop stolen items, delete them from my inventory, put them in my red bank, or let me put them in my horse bags when I pick them up. It is an absolutely insane game feature that I can't loot someone with a heavy item without becoming immobile for 2 minutes after I have spent a murdercount/standing to kill that person. Furthermore, when at a lawless bank location you should not be able to bank your inventory in the middle of taking damage.

• Haha
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
It was to stop the very worst type of coordinated griefer groups from ganking, looting, dieing to guards then having their friend loot and bank. It is an insane feature but this problem was tearing Tindrem apart in MO1. What would be an improvement for MO2 is if it only happened inside of towns

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
adding a drop feature has been requested many times (along with removing the destroy function at the same time). silly that you can atomize 100kg of ore with your fist

-barcode

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
adding a drop feature has been requested many times (along with removing the destroy function at the same time). silly that you can atomize 100kg of ore with your fist

-barcode

Likely a server performance issue giving players the ability to effectively spawn loot bags in the world. I'm sure if done properly though this shouldn't be a problem and I'd rather people have to drop items on the ground which despawns after 30 minutes than delete them instantly.

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
Likely a server performance issue giving players the ability to effectively spawn loot bags in the world. I'm sure if done properly though this shouldn't be a problem and I'd rather people have to drop items on the ground which despawns after 30 minutes than delete them instantly.
various solutions have been suggested to keep the server from detonating under lootbag spawning hell but still havent been able to convince sv

-barcode