nezris

Nezris

Jan 22, 2022
Don't act like you guys didn't get heisted in steel sets on transportation routes with horse bags of deeds, workbenches, and resources by the miscreants several times all of which I had a cut in. Don't act like you guys weren't the ones who got played. Untrustworthy miscreants thought I was tryna get away with all the loot. Ended up splitting some of it with me anyways because they thought they might be able to use me some more. Will just have to send my own guild at you next time or better mercenaries.

JuustDom

Sep 10, 2023
Don't act like you guys didn't get heisted in steel sets on transportation routes with horse bags of deeds, workbenches, and resources by the miscreants several times all of which I had a cut in. Don't act like you guys weren't the ones who got played. Untrustworthy miscreants thought I was tryna get away with all the loot. Ended up splitting some of it with me anyways because they thought they might be able to use me some more. Will just have to send my own guild at you next time or better mercenaries.

Nez

Sep 12, 2023
Beat leader of companions in multiple duels after he talked about alvarin swordsman being bad builds. He says password out loud during scrims with an ally he doesn't even like, then I blow my cover but have the worst possible mercenary guild to ever exist DELETE A GOOD 60% OF THE SHIT HERE, then get away with maybe 3K worth of shit in gold which they still gave me a cut in after the video you just watched. Hours later in fab I got a cut. So don't act like companions and ephemeral are bawling and successful like you guys were the ones who won the fight. You got full deeped on after Ephemeral leader Grindas promoted me to rank 7 talking about making me rank 9 later.

Don't be posting this video like you guys are the ones who won because that's some hilarious shit when you just lost thousands of gold. Miscreants is a shit guild that still gave me a cut anyways. I was waiting for over 5 minutes for them outside while they were deleting items while I warning them that companions were coming back to the stronghold. Miscreants worst guild ever and I could 1v1 any of their best fighters and win. I've 1v1'd both Ephemeral and Companions leaders and almost always won, you guys kinda weak ngl. Will be seeing you guys around.

Don't get too excited like you know the full story from 1 video.

Hilary is a good leader of Companions, a smart guy for sure, has more going than Ephemeral (the guild I was in). But I shit on his face in front of his own members by beating him in a duel as an alvarin then full insiding his guild. (more like betraying an ally because I didn't inside Ephemeral's stronghold)

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    936.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.png
    7.png
    883.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.png
    6.png