New week, new mortal2 map!

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
This one is so much nicer! I like the color choice. Also, it would be cool (IMO) if you could name some locations using the lore-accurate names. Like Amarak Nuur for Sausage lake, or Nereb Madgulu for mage tower, etc. But that's just a taste thing.

I have a more detailed map of Canteri if you want to take a look for your next iteration.

• Love
Reactions: Nefnate and grendel
Dec 23, 2021
This one is so much nicer! I like the color choice. Also, it would be cool (IMO) if you could name some locations using the lore-accurate names. Like Amarak Nuur for Sausage lake, or Nereb Madgulu for mage tower, etc. But that's just a taste thing.

I have a more detailed map of Canteri if you want to take a look for your next iteration.

Hy. Thanks for your kind words. Where i can find those lore names?
Also a detailed canteri will be good.
:giggle: (y)

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
Hy. Thanks for your kind words. Where i can find those lore names?
Also a detailed canteri will be good.
:giggle: (y)

There is not really a list or something like that. Lore is really spread out among various forum and dev posts. Here's a few that I've gathered. (If someone notices mistakes, feel free to correct me):

Amarak Nuur - Sausage Lake
Mons Regalis - Tindrem Mountain
Mons Dracontia - Highest peak in Talus mountain range, it's where people have marked "Frostpeak Pass" on the online map
Nereb Magdulu - Mage Tower
Landfall - Spider Valley
Irminian Sea - Sea east of Toxai (past the waterfall)
Coral Sea - Lower elevation sea
Inner Sea - West of Tindrem up to Tecton's fault

And as a side note, Stairs of Echidna refers to the entire jungle region east of Canteri, apparently.

And here's a screenshot of the Canteri map. It's obviously not as good looking as yours, but it gets the job done, haha. Also, credit to @Robomanatee for fixing the dimensions of spider valley, and a number of mountains in the north side of Canteri. All mistakes are mine, though. :p

Attachments

• canterimap.png
    canterimap.png
    463.1 KB · Views: 39