New Player, Cannot Login to create a character

Hauntx

Dec 13, 2021
Hello,

I have been trying to get into the game for multiple days. I have never once been able to login. I have not even created my character yet. I played the Beta with no issue and I have a computer that can handle the game fine. All it says is "You are in the server queue" forever when I try to login. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Starz

Alocrin

Jan 29, 2022
The land of Eh?
Unfortunately many people are having this issue and the Devs are working hard on it. A fix is expected to come within the next few days. I wish I had better news for you other than to hang tight for a few

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah over 4000 people in a queue. So I would say go play a diff game thats what i've been doing. Better than hoping to get into a laggy game to fulfill some sort of joy I had back in the days of Mo1

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Hello,

I have been trying to get into the game for multiple days. I have never once been able to login. I have not even created my character yet. I played the Beta with no issue and I have a computer that can handle the game fine. All it says is "You are in the server queue" forever when I try to login. Any help would be appreciated.

Haven has no queue, only the mainland has one. If you are sure you have no character made then it sounds like you need to delete your save file. This will let you join correctly. Had to do this myself.

Code:
Close game
Go here in explorer
%localappdata%\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames
Delete your savegames

Reactions: Najwalaylah