New Logout System Unacceptable

Albano Dravae

May 31, 2021
I think you speak for teh majority of teh place base with this. I am sure SV knows that the population after a patch has not been this low in a while. Can't be a good sign when their buggy mess right after the stress test was more enjoyable compared to the current stat of the game. I think a problem we are experiencing is that the team is busy "fixing" stuff instead of adding stuff. Which is understandable given their size and the speed time line they have set themselves. I just hope it's not a money problem.

Sometimes all it takes is all those minor changes that have no purpose on their own to be grouped and released at the same time, so people can actually test the mechanics and give a positive feedback.
We all know its a tiny team, but thats not excuse to release content like that lol, they are wearing out the player base before the game its even out.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Please reduce the logout times to a much smaller value! Many players are stopping testing in the last weeks after the crash patch and the logout patch. Why does StarVault kick the interested testers from the game?

The next patch should include a new dungeon, see roadmap. But who should test it? In case of the Sator dungeon players have to travel for at least one hour to the jungle camp fully loaded with armor and weapon, the go by foot to the Sator dungeon (about 15 minutes), get wiped and return to jungle camp bank as ghost. Have fun when testing this!

Reactions: Albano Dravae

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Ya people can say "its a alpha/beta, things aren't supposed to be finished" but at the end of the day we still want a fun game to actually play and test. I'm not getting paid to log in and give feedback, I'm just giving feedback because I want the game to be fun so that I have a reason to log in. The biggest issue with all these 'hardcore' games is they try so hard to be epic and immersive that they forget to be fun. Making is so you can die while logged out isnt fun. And theres many ways to fix the logout issues without making it anti fun.

Albano Dravae

May 31, 2021
Ya people can say "its a alpha/beta, things aren't supposed to be finished" but at the end of the day we still want a fun game to actually play and test. I'm not getting paid to log in and give feedback, I'm just giving feedback because I want the game to be fun so that I have a reason to log in. The biggest issue with all these 'hardcore' games is they try so hard to be epic and immersive that they forget to be fun. Making is so you can die while logged out isnt fun. And theres many ways to fix the logout issues without making it anti fun.

yeah but this game ain't either hardcore or immersive, just sucks lmao

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yeah but this game ain't either hardcore or immersive, just sucks lmao
Seems like a theme is having systems that punish players for playing the game instead of punishing players for losing in the game. Its not hardcore, just time consuming with out any addition to gameplay or even challenge. A lot of this games wait time is not interactive which is now a problem with no multi clients to give people something else to do at least.