New Flux Farm problem...

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
I would like to give feedback on a problem that has been discouraging many players, the new spirit farm and flux system is not practical for us in the Americas due to ping and dcinc! you removed the possibility of dropping the flux of low-level spirits, which were the only ones we could do! Spirits of 4 and 5 orbs are completely impractical alone for us! because we can't hit continuous rays on the orbs due to the connection... if we try to escape, we don't have time for that either! because there is dcinc and we are banished to an absurd distance! please rethink the current difficulty of flux farming! We don't want to be left out of this mechanic. Maintaining a continuous beam to cause damage from the orbs is almost impossible! 4 friends have already abandoned the game just because of this change. They invested a lot in the class thinking it would be worth it and were very frustrated with the situation of it being impossible to farm flux!
Restore the flux drop for weak spirits or make the fight simpler so as not to harm those who live further away from the server.
I hope my story makes sense to you.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Like anything SV ads to the game, its initially busted OP, and then eventually realizing how bad it is they over corrects by nerfing it into oblivion.
Spirit farming has been an outrageous farming method since Spiritism was added to the game. Now SV is on the “nerf spirit farming” train and they likely wont stop until its almost useless.

Also, Henrik believes de-sync has been fixed so good luck with that argument.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Preach, the changes would be good if they just did the QoL part of it and not messed with health and the way you banish the orbs, they either need to make it easier or revert the changes.

Reactions: MK Player

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
I'm starting to understand why my spiritist friends abandoned the game... 9 days without any flux drops, Nothing! (more than 240 medium spirit boxes full). :cry:

Xenom

Feb 23, 2022
On top of spiritism feeling meh I also don't get it why they don't let us smelt trinkets for fluxes.... this whole trinket thing could be somewhat fun tho I am no fan of lottery stuff in the first place. As it is now it's just such a meh experience and they don't seem to care.

Like Henrik always says: they don't want to touch things twice and do it right the first time +cough+ sadly first time is apparently never good enough 😂

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
On top of spiritism feeling meh I also don't get it why they don't let us smelt trinkets for fluxes.... this whole trinket thing could be somewhat fun tho I am no fan of lottery stuff in the first place. As it is now it's just such a meh experience and they don't seem to care.

Like Henrik always says: they don't want to touch things twice and do it right the first time +cough+ sadly first time is apparently never good enough 😂
that's a philosophy problem with SV, they need to accept that they'll never get it 100% right in the 1st attempt and embrace iteration. If you think about it, there isn't a single feature in the game they have gotten right in the first attempt. EVER, since MO1. Not even login in to the game worked the 1st time. Hell not even the subscription page worked (works).

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
740 MEDIUM SPIRIT BOXES FULL!!!!! ZERO FLUX!!! AND THE COUNT CONTINUES... CRAP GAME! =(

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
the value of flux is plummeting because of the use of Aggro hack! This prevents the spirits from fighting back and attacking the tricksters!