Murder count credit. (kill cant be reported)

would you like this ?

• Nope would allowed too mutch grief

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • why not would make you abble to pvp without getting red and beign hard grief in town.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

LIRIX

May 3, 2021
hello,
In order to make a good pvp interaction, I would like to submit something.

I think having a feature that allows you to make a kill without any consequences standing loss or murder count, would be nice.

Like if you want to have a murder count credit, the guards of Tindrem region would ask you to give them 20G to "forget" about reporting you as a murder.

Some other times they would ask you to bring back the head of a veteran bandit, maybe later a red player head.

allkind of stuff , food,booze,money,specific gear etc...

If you manage to finish there quest you will get one murder count credit in the specific region of the guards you worked for.

You cant stack more than 1 credit and have a limmit of 10 per guilds to avoid guild bashing. So 10 players in the guild got one MC credit.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
I believe the game really needs this to add more depth to the murder system.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
hello,
In order to make a good pvp interaction, I would like to submit something.

I think having a feature that allows you to make a kill without any consequences standing loss or murder count, would be nice.

Like if you want to have a murder count credit, the guards of Tindrem region would ask you to give them 20G to "forget" about reporting you as a murder.

Some other times they would ask you to bring back the head of a veteran bandit, maybe later a red player head.

allkind of stuff , food,booze,money,specific gear etc...

If you manage to finish there quest you will get one murder count credit in the specific region of the guards you worked for.

You cant stack more than 1 credit and have a limmit of 10 per guilds to avoid guild bashing. So 10 players in the guild got one MC credit.
We already have this, in a slightly different form. The standings system.

LIRIX

May 3, 2021
We already have this, in a slightly different form. The standings system.
the Standing dont prevent you from getting red at all,I did said without any standing loss or murdur count cause you know as a thursard I need 2hrs of all risars in a camp to get 5 standing. In Mo 1 when you had hight standing the guards were still protecting you even when your Red. but in MO2 you have 10 Standing max with all regions, so the guards will never defend you as a thursard
This is the main reson why I dont pvp like I got better things to do than go on my own at risar, and you have to go alone you need so many risard as a thursard.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
the Standing dont prevent you from getting red at all,I did said without any standing loss or murdur count cause you know as a thursard I need 2hrs of all risars in a camp to get 5 standing. In Mo 1 when you had hight standing the guards were still protecting you even when your Red. but in MO2 you have 10 Standing max with all regions, so the guards will never defend you as a thursard
This is the main reson why I dont pvp like I got better things to do than go on my own at risar, and you have to go alone you need so many risard as a thursard.
So what you really want is to effectively do away with the murder count system (which I am for as well) and to make gaining prominence easier to do.
Firstly, after the game goes live, there will be more options for gaining prominence. For now, you should roll a human. I can have +75 prom, I think, and I gain it on nearly every risar kill.
In MO1 we didn't have this prom system at all. Only murder counts.