Multibox - How do I do this? (need answer)

Quietdoom

Sep 15, 2020
This is not a debate, dont need any random info or conversation, just a straight answer to how to Multibox. Because its being done. Do i use sandboxie? cause i cant get it to work. when i run steam every tab is black. I tried running as admin but that didnt fix. Can anyone give me a program or some way to multibox? I want 2 characters, 2 accounts, and to be able to transfer between the two characters instead of finding someone to do it for me. I dont care about any other information or opinions on multibox, I will create/pay for multiple accounts, thats not an issue. thanks! much love

Reactions: Nefnate

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Tangent question, not offtopic. Will we be able to sub through the SV website?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Tangent question, not offtopic. Will we be able to sub through the SV website?

I believe Henrik said we would be able to sub through steam, the website, and possibly epic games.

The issue from what I understand though is that the cheat protection could still have problems with it even if it is running on other platforms.

Reactions: grendel

Tzone

May 16, 2021
multi box is literally using multiple PCs. What everyone was doing before is multi clienting but called it multi boxing

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
option 1: get multiple computers
option 2: get multiple GPUs and pass one trough to a virtual machine

but honestly if you have to ask you probably don't want to do it in the first place until there is actual support for it

Reactions: Piet and Tzone

Quietdoom

Sep 15, 2020
option 1: get multiple computers
option 2: get multiple GPUs and pass one trough to a virtual machine

but honestly if you have to ask you probably don't want to do it in the first place until there is actual support for it
I have 2 gpus nvlink only 1 moniter though. How do i send it thru to a virtual machine?

Tzone

May 16, 2021