Movement keys blocking is stupid

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Honestly, when I was testing the different settings, this is what left me the most dumbfounded.

Why the hell does blocking to sides and down work normally with AD and S but for some reason, upper blocking direction works with overhead key only insted of just simply be W key which would make sence when other keys are ASD but W is not used for some reason.

I feel like drag and click option is most comfortable but even when I don't use it, the movement keys blocking beiing split like this is so so so stupid imo.

Just make it WASD, geez.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Ya I wish arrow keys blocking felt better. I loved arrow key blocking in MO1. But in this it just doesnt work well. I gert why W isnt overhead, because you need ot be able to block sideways while moving forward. But they could just make it so that if you his A or D it overrides the W, and W with no direction is overhead.

MO1 A and D for sides and alt for middle felt right. But having to throw in a random overhead key doesnt feel right. All the intelligent keybinds are taken. But I hate using mouse blocking, I'll do the wrong block because I was turning to look at him but also tried to block overhead, but it does the side block.

Reactions: KebekLorde