Mortal Online Legacy Server!

Would u like A Legacy server for MO1 so we r able to return to MO1 and enjoi it how it once was?

• Yes plz make it happen!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Mortal Online 2 is for me

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
There is alot of players at least 100 strong who would like to come back to the old Mortal Online, plz starvolt give us the chance to go back once again and play the game with support stuff in the game and everything else, Open Legecy server for us like Blizard gave clasic WOW to there fans

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
Good to see you again Gray Fox!

If I'm not mistaken, the old MO1 server is still running, no?
Yes it is but with NO staff support and its plannd to be deleted soon so not many see a point in playing, i deleted my necromancy book by mistake worth 4000 gold few mounths back and there was no GMs on and even when i contacted on web site staff suport they said they r not gana return any items beccouse the game is close to being shut down

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yes it is but with NO staff support and its plannd to be deleted soon so not many see a point in playing, i deleted my necromancy book by mistake worth 4000 gold few mounths back and there was no GMs on and even when i contacted on web site staff suport they said they r not gana return any items beccouse the game is close to being shut down
best they could do is to open source the server so people can make moded mo1 servers that would be much better than anything SV could do with mo2 in their entire lives.

Reactions: Eustaquio and Tzone

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Steam Charts say only about 20 people are playing.

Anyway, I would be interested in a personal MO1 server with mod powers. I'd pay money for it.

Not bothering to play the regular server though, MO2 is for me.

Reactions: Ibarruri
Jul 12, 2022
US
SV will never give players the ability to run a server sadly.. and I feel like the genre and game are both too niche for any programmers to reverse engineer MO1 and put up a private server.

SV holds all the power and they know it, and knowing them they'll shut it down when it reaches a peak and begins to show people will play it over MO2.

Also the old time argument of MO1 steam chart numbers aren't true. I'm beginning to see more people in MO1 now and I think its due to the map being smaller.

I support the ides though.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
SV will never give players the ability to run a server sadly.. and I feel like the genre and game are both too niche for any programmers to reverse engineer MO1 and put up a private server.

SV holds all the power and they know it, and knowing them they'll shut it down when it reaches a peak and begins to show people will play it over MO2.

Also the old time argument of MO1 steam chart numbers aren't true. I'm beginning to see more people in MO1 now and I think its due to the map being smaller.

I support the ides though.
If by niche u refer to broken, you can't reverse engineer something you don't have, like the server. People has reverse engineered the clients of both games tho, thats how they made and sell hacks for example.
And even if a programmer had access to the server structure It's probably gonna be like a 5 year old gibberish code.

Jul 12, 2022
US
If by niche u refer to broken, you can't reverse engineer something you don't have, like the server. People has reverse engineered the clients of both games tho, thats how they made and sell hacks for example.
And even if a programmer had access to the server structure It's probably gonna be like a 5 year old gibberish code.
no

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
We need MO1 Legacy server, Give people a chance who dont want to play MO2 to enjoi MO1, me personaly i dont think i will ever play MO2 its just not the same game as MO1 and many people think the same as me, i would sub 2 or 3 accounts in MO1 but in MO2 i would not even log in to play its just not the same game for me and its a huge map i dont like that, i also like the graficks more in MO1, everything is better there for me