Mortal Online 2 Morin Khur Tour

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Thanks for the tour!

MK is a beautiful city, however it is not very functional in its current state. As it stands it is more like two little villages inside a huge empty city.

I went there on foot and it took me much longer to look around and find most places empty of anything useful. It seems to be a waste of time to visit 80% of the city. Out side of sight seeing anyway.

Why would all that space exist if there was little to no reason for a person to go to it?

I hate to be so negative about such a beautiful place, but it needs a lot of love to make it a truly functional city.

Hopefully SV has plans to make more places in the city have more of a purpose for players to be there.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
A lot of those buildings just need some npcs, really.
Right, as it is now everything is packed in one little area. Sure it makes sense to have a market area where a lot of things are available in one area. But there should also be things spread out in different parts of the city as well.

And while having all the crafting stuff in one area is very convenient for a small village. It is not very logical for a large city to be so packed when it has so much empty space that could be used.

On another note, Henrik has mentioned city based housing. If they do add such a thing then that will give players reason to go to what ever area that is. Especially if they allow players to set up shops there as well.

I am hopeful but, currently we only have a very empty shell of a city.