More Adventure tools and excitment needed for the new players!

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hear ye! Hear ye!
Look, the old northern warrior has returned from his blood rush to give proper feedback to help make the world feel more alive and better.
Since the steam update we've seen a massive rise of new players. Yet the content isn't nearly there yet to keep em around.
We are losing new players interest in what could be small and yet so brilliantly made by just a few missing and easy made sandbox tools to allow players to put themselves at the test in the open world survival and adventure.
Campfires could make an empty and frozen area, warm and full. Full of stories to tell with friends while roaming and rest. (Taking a shit real life)
We all have these moments. How about a transportable cooking station? To cook the fresh hunted meat of the springbok and eat and dine while its cold outside.
How about a small bed to rest and lay down to regenerate health, stamina, mana reserves and hunger and perhaps other deadly illnesses and status effects? Like a bleed or broken bone from a previous fight with a bear or direwolf.
This world is dangerous, yet feels empty if not for sudden death or fight due of pvp and creatures. Where are the consequences and where is my for god saken roleplay chair in town... I really need to sit down once in a while so I can rest my legs and drink a beer with my fellow mercs in the tavern.
Also please add a /droploot Skill. We raiders would much appreciate it.

Your path rests on your shoulders, may you make it worthwhile.

Last edited: