Mobs Bugged after Patch?

TheSushiGod

May 6, 2023
Howdy!

Zombies are getting DIRECTLY in front of my character to the point that they are touching my toon. Every polearm hit is now a handle hit and I'm constantly trying to reposition now to hit with the end of the polearm. This was not the case yesterday prior to the patch. Other players in-game have confirmed this as with the Riser or Rigar etc whatever they are making it hard to hit with a polearm. Is this new and intentional or is this a bug? Is anyone else noticing this?

TheSushiGod

May 6, 2023
Bump. Anyone else noticing this? It's making solo PVE VERY annoying and difficult and it was NOT this way prior to the patch! Bandits / zombies get ultra-close now making any melee weapon strike a handle hit 90% off the time even with shorter melee weapons. I"m having to constantly try to twitchy back up before I release the strike and unless I strike during the mobs animation they just move with me closer once again triggering a handle hit not a blade hit. Please tell me I'm not crazy and others are noticing this too!!!!