MO2 urgently need AFK-timer kick and anty macros system in place.

Kyllike

Jan 30, 2022
afk kick timer could be implemented if needed. currently it would dissuade users from logging in at all if they could not play at the time that they exit the queue. Lets say you got in a 3AM and just want to sleep for an hour and play when you wake up, you are FORCED to play right then. Until the queue is fixed. This should not be thought about at all. I want to play as much as the next person, but not allowing people to sit in the game for legitimate reasons after a 12 hour+ Queue time is kind of asking too much.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Game is a time sink, the issue was not that people were using macros but that sv didnt have enough space.

Zandragal

Jan 24, 2022
Absolutely necessary for the health of the game. I'm flabbergasted they would rather deploy new servers before implementing an AFK timeout.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Unless your coffee takes over 30 minutes to make, I think you should be safe. Let's not pretend that an AFK timer would target those who just step away from their computer briefly.

AFKers aren't to blame but it is true that the game in its current capacity can only hold a certain number of players. Those spots should go to players who are actively playing, not to a bunch of people just standing around naked in the bank.

You've waited for a long time in the queue? Yeah, we all have. What makes you think your time is more important? The thing that players like you don't understand is that the situation with AFKers makes things worse for all of us. If there were no AFKers or people hacking the queue to skip to the front of the line, the queue times wouldn't be so bad.

The best thing that we can hope for is that the new Myrland instance that was announced today will help since the community would never actually help themselves.
Ookay. Well let's tell you another story. I waited 17 hours in a queue and had to wake up on alarm clock at 6AM. It could be 3AM or just before i had to go to work, doesn't matter - what matters is i couldn't immediately play. Now if you guys had it your way, my 17 hours would go to waste and i'd have to log off and immediately join the queue again, hoping that this time it will be better. We were all complaining about queue being a lottery, and they kinda fixed it - it's only a lottery immediately after reset now. Now you want it to become a lottery again?

And no, AFKers don't make things worse. Who told you that? If they are not macroing, they do nothing. FarmerJoe made a comment on this, Henrik made a comment on this, why do you guys keep insisting you know better? If they thought kicking AFKers could help they'd probably try this, but instead they're going against Henrik's big vision and adding instances which is hella more work than just adding AFK timers. Do you relly think they're dumb or something?

Stop trying to find people to blame huh? If you absolutely need some, blame Meduli guys, they're the ones making us all suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Do you relly think they're dumb or something?
steve-carrell-the-office.gif

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Okay i see your brain capacity can't handle anything beyond BaN AfKeRs ThEy ArE ReSpOnSiBle really

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Ok. Can you please explain in detail why do you think people who had enough skill and intelligence to make a MMORPG are actually dumb, i'm really curious about how you came to this counterintuitive conclusion?
Trying not to get banned from forums, shits too funny.