MO2 Development Roadmap

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Let me also copy this thread over here

So in June, there will finally be men in MO2. And you don't really need female character models, men without beards are women.
It will be interesting to get a look into the clade gifts.

But I'd honestly prefer they focus on different clades than Thursar first. Thursar are just humans on steroid, would be more interesting to see more different clades and how they will be different in MO2. I guess you could look at it as steady small iterative steps, but I'd still much rather see more variation early.

What does the development of Fauna and AI mean to skills like taming, will they be on the roadmap soon as well? I remember in MO taming and riding came relatively early.

How are we on the end parts of the June Goals? Maybe some of the devs can chime in. Are we going to get the Human Clade Gifts soon and can you give us any information on what they are specifically and how they will work?

Fixture_05-15-20_2.png

July Update:
RoadMap_Jul.png
RoadMap_Aug.png
RoadMap_Jul_Aug_UnderDevelopment.png

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
How are we on the end parts of the June Goals? Maybe some of the devs can chime in. Are we going to get the Human Clade Gifts soon and can you give us any information on what they are specifically and how they will work?

I think the patch is planned for Monday. So soon you will see how close to their goals they are...
"really early next week "
"soooooo much stuff "

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
I think the patch is planned for Monday. So soon you will see how close to their goals they are...
"really early next week "
"soooooo much stuff "
Frankly, given my memory of SV, i'll be impressed and hopeful if they even just hit that monday date for a patch.

*Edit*
P.S.
I mean that in the best way, as shade as it sounds.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Frankly, given my memory of SV, i'll be impressed and hopeful if they even just hit that monday date for a patch.
And Henrik saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then Henrik arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
That's extremely sexist. Not only are you advocating for a patriarchal society but you're also insulting the women out there with beards. Shame on you, bigot.
Well I said nothing about women with beards. Even if I had called them men, that would be a compliment after all. If anything I insulted the women that are supposed to be men.
But yes, overall, just as you said, I'm trying to improve society.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Well I said nothing about women with beards. Even if I had called them men, that would be a compliment after all. If anything I insulted the women that are supposed to be men.
But yes, overall, just as you said, I'm trying to improve society.
Sexist pigs like you are the reason why we have police brutality in America