MO 2 world map

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Added Cave Camp & Risar Dungeon to the map.

Map:
N3ka1N9.jpg

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I think there is a valley missing in your map, @Rhias , west of the crossing between Morin Khur river and the "west-east river". Meanwhile I tried to find Moh Ki for the second time coming from Morin Khur, and the second time I entered that valley and came deep into the area above the jungle but did not find Moh Ki.

Reactions: Avenoma

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I think there is a valley missing in your map, @Rhias , west of the crossing between Morin Khur river and the "west-east river". Meanwhile I tried to find Moh Ki for the second time coming from Morin Khur, and the second time I entered that valley and came deep into the area above the jungle but did not find Moh Ki.

Nah, @Rhias map is correct and I found Moh Ki in the third run. Difficult to find, because the village is invisible from the river, where I walked along at first, and also invisible from the road, where I didn't follow the way north (could be north, not sure) at a crossroad.

Some way signs with direction to a village would be nice.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Nah, @Rhias map is correct and I found Moh Ki in the third run. Difficult to find, because the village is invisible from the river, where I walked along at first, and also invisible from the road, where I didn't follow the way north (could be north, not sure) at a crossroad.

Some way signs with direction to a village would be nice.
I made you a timestamp:

from all 4 sides with and arrow pointing to it xD
You can oversee it easily.

• Love
Reactions: Volteau

Blood Thorn

Jan 1, 2021
I like that the map is the way it is and that there is no clear way to get to some place. Not kissing ass here either - I enjoy getting lost in games. Tried to find Vada from the east having never been there before. Failed ( went to far south and then not far enough north when we swung back around). Finally got there on the second day. Found Bak Ti by accident when I was traveling lost through the woods.

When the game launches there won't be time for this, but for now, enjoy the moment. Many games don't ever give you the chance for the experience.

Reactions: Vakirauta

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Initiation test for new players: Send them to jungle. If they found the way out and are still playing the game, they pass. :D

Good idea. The boat from Haven goes to the southern coast somewhere south of jungle camp. Create a little harbor with banker, who receives all the banked materials from Haven. This would stop all discussions about the material acquisition on Haven, because most players would never transport their bank from the south coast to other cities.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Good idea. The boat from Haven goes to the southern coast somewhere south of jungle camp. Create a little harbor with banker, who receives all the banked materials from Haven. This would stop all discussions about the material acquisition on Haven, because most players would never transport their bank from the south coast to other cities.
I must say I do LOVE this suggestion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Slyy

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Thanks for the update, maybe I will find jungle camp now. I must have missed it already twice.

Your map is definitely wrong in the south-west part. I have been on the very large jungle "island" where we had a keep spot in MO1. The "island" is much larger than on your map and can now easily be reached on a path along the mountains. In MO1 the only way was to swim from the coast along the mountains. There are no other islands north-west of the jungle island. I have a screenshot with the tectonic bridge in the background and only sea in-between.

Btw, I died on the jungle island when I fell down into the water. The next priest has been Bakti! We need more priests in the south.

Atr3au

Sep 22, 2020
The map is an idea of the world, not an exact replica of the cartography. If you are not FAR east when you die, you do rez at bakti, experienced that a few times. The jungle also is more shelf like then a flat surface, if you jump down to the next shelf, its VERY difficult to get back up to the one you were just on. I have only found 3 ways in/out of the jungle, center at the river, far east and far west. I would like to note that the risar dung is on the west side of that valley and the auquduct is just a tiny bit south of it. If you haven't seen it, it's quite the site to see.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
There are no other islands north-west of the jungle island. I have a screenshot with the tectonic bridge in the background and only sea in-between.
The island shapes and position on my map are maybe not 100% correct. But there are islands.
I think they are more inside the bay area, and that's probably why you can't see them that well from the island.
QIKBNPW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Xunila

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Jungle Camp is a bit more to the north than at the shore as it is in the map with a ramp on its east.

The rest seems pretty accurate :)

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Thx for your work. Hope they add Islands, when they plan to release Ships, like in UO. You could decorate the map a bit, if it is used for an Internet Site.ecd75c0c93788bf80ec61c4d24bdfccf.jpg