Meditation is useless

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
It's useless as a primary. I'm not gonna spend 100 on something I use while I'm resting. It's nonsense. U either make it secondary or make it not while resting but while I'm on foot. I'm not gonna be resting in battle. Do something

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
yea in mo1 i had amulet +70smth meditation and it helped me alot to rest of the grey bar and stuff

Reactions: Sgr

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
I'm agree with amulet and spend like 20 points on med but not 100

firedrop

Feb 2, 2022
It's useless as a primary. I'm not gonna spend 100 on something I use while I'm resting. It's nonsense. U either make it secondary or make it not while resting but while I'm on foot. I'm not gonna be resting in battle. Do something
Have fun fighting a troll or minotaur and running out of mana in 30 seconds.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Have fun fighting a troll or minotaur and running out of mana in 30 seconds.
Yeah bad design doesnt mean make it up with a useless skill that really only ads 1-3 ticks of mana regen, in a big Mana pool that's nothing it's worth using that for something way more valuable, than sitting on your butt mid fight, no other classes need to sit mid fight to do anything and it should not be the norm for a class that's already scraping the bottom of the barrel

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Agreed with assassin. If its primary u don't have to sit on your butt for regen. It's like waisting your time. Make it either secondary or get rid of sitting on butt

• Love
Reactions: AssassinOTL