May Ban Report and Warnings

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Its as ridiculous a proposal as their idea to "mess with hackers". One example they gave was along the lines of "making hackers randomly fall through the world". Like why? Just ban them and be done with it. Putting anymore time, resources or thoughts to dealing with hackers beyond catching and banning them is extremely childish.

Yeah a few games did that with pirates games, but that's a different case because first of all it's not multiplayer and secondly it makes people paranoid about pirating games. Like " am I playing the broken pirated version or not "

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Dodging after you were so affirm that we were wrong. The reasonable person would conclude that there was no exploits.

What up with you saying their ban timer was up when it has not been 3 days yet? Do you just know know whats going on and spoke with out knowing the context? Like when you jumped to conclusions saying they exploited before you understood how soloing bosses as a spritist worked.

Like they keep you in the dark man.

Saying don't cheat and you will be fine after you said they can change their mind and then ban you later is something George Orwell would write.
Nah, he just makes most of these exploit decisions

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Nah, he just makes most of these exploit decisions
I talked to lots of reasonable people today, that were even against me at first. Once they were shown the proof they changed their minds on the subject. You still haven't came around because you refuse to be reasonable.

Any reasonable person would agree that FarmerJoe knows better then Discord who is just a in game janitor. All of the GM team knew for months that they worked hand and hand with the spiritist to reach that 100+ banned hacker account record SV claims is theirs.

Reactions: tal0s

manure

May 7, 2022
If you release a Wall of Shame you will only promote toxicity and kill this game faster.

Disagree.

Cheaters must be exposed.
People have the rights to know who were the losers.
The right thing to do is humiliate them.

Who knows, maybe after being mistreated, these kind of people might never think about cheating in any game out there again.

Cheaters do not deserve ANY respect.

Now... exploiters can have their privacy kept. Thats another story.
For exploiters, who abuse the system without changing any game code... i believe a 3 day temp ban would be enough.

But whrn we talk about cheaters, these kind of players always need to be screwed

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Disagree.

Who knows, maybe after being mistreated, these kind of people might never think about cheating in any game out there again.

For exploiters, who abuse the system without changing any game code... i believe a 3 day temp ban would be enough.

But whrn we talk about cheaters, these kind of players always need to be screwed
I dont think SV has the integerity or track record needed to do a wall of shame.

They repeatedly ban people without evidence just because of people, mainly streamers crying.

There are known cheaters playing right now with their original name and still hacking.

I dont trust that SV is competent to do a wall of shame.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
For now, don't cheat. This is your public warning.

^ - thumbs up -

You should def post whether people were like alt/bot/spam accts or actual 'people' accts.

Edit: I never understood the name and shame problem. lol. MUH REP. I mean, people have already said stuff about me, but if someone was like YO HE A HACKER THO, I'd be like lol ok. Who cares. If it wasn't true. If it WAS true, then it's like... are you afraid people will judge you later for hacking when you come back? I thought the whole name and shame argument was mainly to do w/ calling people out who may not actually be cheating. If the people are NOT COMING BACK it shouldn't matter to throw up their name on a list.

manure

May 7, 2022
I dont think SV has the integerity or track record needed to do a wall of shame.

They repeatedly ban people without evidence just because of people, mainly streamers crying.

There are known cheaters playing right now with their original name and still hacking.

I dont trust that SV is competent to do a wall of shame.

I dont know if you are right about it.

With all due respect, you are saying this but offers no proof or evidence that the devs have banned someone just because a streamer or a newb whinner complained.

By the way, please give us the names of these "known cheaters" that are still playing !!!

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I dont know if you are right about it.

With all due respect, you are saying this but offers no proof or evidence that the devs have banned someone just because a streamer or a newb whinner complained.

By the way, please give us the names of these "known cheaters" that are still playing !!!
I wish I could list off the one I know and saw yesterday. Same name, back in same guild. GMs did nothing about it. Well known cheater.

manure

May 7, 2022
I wish I could list off the one I know and saw yesterday. Same name, back in same guild. GMs did nothing about it. Well known cheater.

Well... I hope they are able to detect these people and remove them from the game eventually.

And I hope the Devs also remove the guards that patrol outside Meduli ! (Sorry, couldnt resist 🤣)

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Well... I hope they are able to detect these people and remove them from the game eventually.

And I hope the Devs also remove the guards that patrol outside Meduli ! (Sorry, couldnt resist 🤣)
no, they say there are logs and flags but thats not true. Only way so many got banned was because spiritist were griefing the hackers out of the game and reported directly to sebastion with their proof.

You had to bypass the GMs to get bans on hackers.

The hackers will comeback now and you will have to RMT trinkets and books.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
no, they say there are logs and flags but thats not true. Only way so many got banned was because spiritist were griefing the hackers out of the game and reported directly to sebastion with their proof.

You had to bypass the GMs to get bans on hackers.

The hackers will comeback now and you will have to RMT trinkets and books.

everybody, quit the game for 2 weeks.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Imo; temp bans: place the player in a pillory in Tindrem with a sign describing the crime. Perm ban: every town should have a public wall of shame.

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Disagree.

This is dumb, we dont have a "right" lmao.

manure

May 7, 2022
This is dumb, we dont have a "right" lmao.

Bleh... you know what I meant.

We deserve to know the cheaters names.
Of course its not written in the law...

But its the least the Devs should do, since we paid for the game and expect some minimal attention.

By the way, I certainly didnt buy the game to see cheaters all around...

But I also did not buy this game to see GUARDS outside town limits, patrolling in the wilderness, but it has just happened, so... I dont really know what to expect anymore from the Devs

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Bleh... you know what I meant.

We deserve to know the cheaters names.
Of course its not written in the law...

But its the least the Devs should do, since we paid for the game and expect some minimal attention.

By the way, I certainly didnt buy the game to see cheaters all around...

But I also did not buy this game to see GUARDS outside town limits, patrolling in the wilderness, but it has just happened, so... I dont really know what to expect anymore from the Devs
Of course, none of us bought this for cheaters. I dont want to see cheaters either. Im thinking of a new player perspective already coming to what people call a toxic style of game to a toxic wall doesnt sound good.

Could I be completely wrong? Yea, if so cool but I done see it.. People are way to sensitive today.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Robmo says no one was unbanned but their "timer ran out" So they are not banned right now. But other people have pointed out that it has not been three days yet from the start of the ban.

Doesn't make sense. They cant have the timer ran out because its not over yet, but hes saying they are not currently banned before 3 days is up.

Obviously... SV never bans anyone by mistake. In fact SV never makes any mistakes, game only breaks precisely as it is meant to
Yeah thats something from a George Orwell book.

Yesterday he cleared the names of other players that got wrongfully banned from the wolfpack house stream fiasco. So which is it, nothing to fear, or mistakes get made and you need to clear your name to get unbanned.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Robmo says no one was unbanned but their "timer ran out" So they are not banned right now. But other people have pointed out that it has not been three days yet from the start of the ban.

Doesn't make sense. They cant have the timer ran out because its not over yet, but hes saying they are not currently banned before 3 days is up.

Yeah thats something from a George Orwell book.

Yesterday he cleared the names of other players that got wrongfully banned from the wolfpack house stream fiasco. So which is it, nothing to fear, or mistakes get made and you need to clear your name to get unbanned.

Buda and Petro are likely lying or on alts. I am reading the logs, talking to Discord. They are not unbanned. I don't know what else to tell you.