May Ban Report and Warnings

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Correction: Buda's ended early for some reason, Ptero's has a few hours. Trying to find out why.

• Haha
Reactions: tal0s

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Buda and Petro are likely lying or on alts. I am reading the logs, talking to Discord. They are not unbanned. I don't know what else to tell you.
So you didnt know what was going on and just jumped to conclusions like the first time you dug a hole and said they were exploiting which screen shots and game knowledge proves they were not.

Like you are just kept in the dark.

People lying on alts. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
So you didnt know what was going on and just jumped to conclusions like the first time you dug a hole and said they were exploiting which screen shots and game knowledge proves they were not.

Like you are just kept in the dark.

No one was kept in the dark. LGM Discord did not unban him. Im trying to find out if it was Seb or some kind of server error. I'll update when i find out. The log showed Buda banned for 72 hours.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Alright, got some insight. Seb checked for me. Neither Discord or Seb unbanned Buda. Discord simply entered the wrong user number and saw it wrong. Buda attempted to login at 06-02-2022 (today) at 11:01:20 and was denied access due to ban. So It seem Buda and Ptreodactyl are mistaken that they have been unbanned. That's what I got. Its best we leave this narrative to shame the company alone. By the time I'm writing this their 72 hours should be up.

• Haha
Reactions: tal0s

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
So farmer joe a lead dev who makes the game, which most people have to talk to because discord ignores their DMs said it was not bannable.
I know that LGM discord was aware and said it was not bannable.

Also how is using game mechanics given to us to use in a sandbox exploiting? You have to read minds and guess the opinions of staff too know if you just playing the game was intended or not. This is supposed to be the best sandbox according to henrik but this sound more themepark

The devs make the game and know it better then the GMs who still said it was not bannable.

You left the unoffical after having the game explained to you after claiming they were exploiting before learning about the situation from Discord.
Exacly, need to seriously update the staff and rules about whats fair and whats not. And improve security messures we know are missing, because a without a proper redflag database for duping it wont matter if some players exploit bosses.

And fix AI pathing and dungeons if they don't want people to exploit, that witch hunt type of thing leads nowhere, exacly as it didnt work in MO1.

I talked to lots of reasonable people today, that were even against me at first. Once they were shown the proof they changed their minds on the subject. You still haven't came around because you refuse to be reasonable.

Any reasonable person would agree that FarmerJoe knows better then Discord who is just a in game janitor. All of the GM team knew for months that they worked hand and hand with the spiritist to reach that 100+ banned hacker account record SV claims is theirs.
Sorry to break it to you but discord does know More about the game than farmerjoe Lol. Thats just how it allways been.

It wouldn't be the first nor the last time that dude has given false information about the game, ill tell you that.

Last edited: