March test

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Register there to get a mail once the stress test keys are available :

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
yes. YOu can donate 39 Dollars and buy the game and get access to the beta right now, or ask a friendly player who give you a trail key. Everyone who bought the game can invite 1 friend. There are daily group fights in Gaul Kur and Kranesh. Tomorrow will be a huge Patch. Mounted COmbat/Archery Tindrem, more Dungens, Monsters Animals, Heaven Island.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Got any links or tips for guides? As a new player it is a bit daunting. :)

Sure

Check the last Post.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Atm you can find all materials in barrels and in the amterial vendor, but this will change with the next patch tomorrow. Then you have to craft all materials. Armors can be crafted or found in boxes. SV will release the tutorial Island tomorrow. You want to find a good receipe for an Armor. Note all above 5 KG will reduce mana Regeneration. 8 Weight already give you a penelty of 50 % less Mana regeneration. All above 16 kg will reduce your Stamina regeneration. You might not want to craft everything out of steel, or the Armor will be too heavy. Test some animal materials such as Incusium, Ironbone, and inlets out of Fur Guardfur Silk/Ironsilk. I you like daggers you need to test which materials give you the highest weakspot chance and so on. i can recommend the katana Sword. i really like those. Bows you can craft from spongewood and denscrepite. Turn the slider towards the denscrepite till the bow fit your str. If you craft a Bow abouve your Str it will cost a lot of stamina and you loose damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avenoma and Zethes

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Register there to get a mail once the stress test keys are available :
Hey man Im already playing the game but do i need a different key to access stress test ?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Where i can find this trial key? =) ( i donated 39$)
I think it is on the donations page, of the MO1 account you used. It may have been only a 1 time free key, though, so if you hadn't gotten yours yet, you may not have gotten the extra.
I also think that they sent us an email at the time.