Make Tactician Toggleable

ZwierQ

Jan 9, 2022
Good idea but I think it needs more changes. This clade should work only for melee/bow hits and single target spells to reduce accidental friendly fire. The fact it cuts half of all kinds of damage done to allies and is paired with human warcry turns fights in brainless aoe spam.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Rhomdarga

Mar 19, 2023
Good idea but I think it needs more changes. This clade should work only for melee/bow hits and single target spells to reduce accidental friendly fire. The fact it cuts half of all kinds of damage done to allies and is paired with human warcry turns fights in brainless aoe spam.
Fair points. But I'm strictly talking Quality of life. If you want this clade you can't participate in player made content like duels and fights with guild-mates, I'm just asking that it be changed so that I don't have to sacrifice fun with friends for more efficient group fighting.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I don't think a clade that allows you to hit your teammates for half damage should even exist in the first place.

Reactions: ZwierQ

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I don't think a clade that allows you to hit your teammates for half damage should even exist in the first place.

I totally agree !

Reactions: ZwierQ

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Delete this stupid clade, it has ruined and watered down large scale pvp. I told Henrique this was gonna happen back in alpha

Reactions: Anabolic Man

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Delete this stupid clade, it has ruined and watered down large scale pvp. I told Henrique this was gonna happen back in alpha
Anyone with half a brain should understand how stupid a clade like this is in a "skill based" pvp game.

They added a toggle for attacking blue players which allows blues to swing mindlessly at anything with zero risk.
Now we have this stupid clade that makes it far less punishing to just mindlessly throw AoE's around.

We are halfway to just disabling team damage altogether.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
this clade is huge for humans lmao , you would hafto replace it with somthing super substantial to compete with other race/clade gifts. human hasto compete with lets see .... super speed, super stamina , lower reagent cost , seeing threw walls , ogpipes , rocksolid , extra weakspot , age clade , lifesteal etc , etc the problem here is that humans arent great at anything but as soon as they are everyone screams nerf humans. yah humans in general have more stats but they also dont have any of the highest max attributes. IMO humans need to move further towards the magic ideal that is being set forth.