Make Bleck Tindremic Armor in Haven Soulbound

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
The Tindremic Knight pieces you can farm in Haven, in the rat dungeon should be soulbound. It takes 2 hours to complete the dungeon and find each piece, so I think this is a worthy reward for the players time. You can not log out in the rat cave so it is technically a legit dungeon, so you have to commit to getting out with everything. Since there is no epic cape quest like MO1 and you took away the soulbound Khurite chest that still drops in the Haven corpses. I think this is something fair and cool for players who like to achieve special content like this. @Henrik Nyström

Burni

Dec 24, 2021
yes great idea... then we can have people transfer these soulbound items to mainland and be fully armored on top of allready having soulbound sword so they can fight without risking anything and after dying can get straight back to fight... i bet everyone would think that is fair and cool...

Reactions: Serverus

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
yes great idea... then we can have people transfer these soulbound items to mainland and be fully armored on top of allready having soulbound sword so they can fight without risking anything and after dying can get straight back to fight... i bet everyone would think that is fair and cool...
I know you are being sarcastic but I think it is not so game breaking as you make it seem. Especially since it has durability and if you use it all the time it wont last forever but eventually break. The key is to hold onto it and use it only when you need to, Its not OP and its not even good tier armor.