Make a way to delete account with out logging in

Tzone

May 16, 2021
A lot of people cant defeat the queue to even delete their characters so they can go play in haven. Im seeing a lot of people willing to restart in haven just to play but are not able too.

Work on a method to allow players to delete accounts with out having to fight the queue first.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
For what it's worth I waited out the queue and got to char screen and deleted. Might wanna just leave it up and then delete the char asap. I mean, not sayin' you haven't tried this, but that's what I did and it worked both times. But I had to do fresh install and everything.

Just leave it up forever and if it doesn't crash it'll prol log you in. If it's crashing, try reinstalling, but yea... would be nice to have this, too.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
For what it's worth I waited out the queue and got to char screen and deleted. Might wanna just leave it up and then delete the char asap. I mean, not sayin' you haven't tried this, but that's what I did and it worked both times. But I had to do fresh install and everything.

Just leave it up forever and if it doesn't crash it'll prol log you in. If it's crashing, try reinstalling, but yea... would be nice to have this, too.
The queue is fake. Ive waited on that queue for 8 hours straight and still didnt get in while other players got in with in 5 minutes after I waited for hours. Or people can have multiple PCs trying to log in in 5 minute every time they try a particular PC, while the other PC in the same house never get pass queue

I just play on my alt accounts in haven this is not about me.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The queue is fake. Ive waited on that queue for 8 hours straight and still didnt get in while other players got in with in 5 minutes after I waited for hours. Or people can have multiple PCs trying to log in in 5 minute every time they try a particular PC, while the other PC in the same house never get pass queue

I just play on my alt accounts in haven this is not about me.

I feel you. Well it took me awhile, but I did get in. Somehow. I got into having EAC crashes and everything, had to reinstall, reinstall EAC... waited and waited, then gave it a shot and I got in. I made a thread about 'make a take me back to haven' button haha. I mean the fact that it's logging you, it seems, into a node and not into a space and then into a node is a hard fail. That's the only way to explain why it's so hard to log in and so easy to log into haven.

Redrick

Jan 9, 2022
Moscow
A lot of people cant defeat the queue to even delete their characters so they can go play in haven. Im seeing a lot of people willing to restart in haven just to play but are not able too.

Work on a method to allow players to delete accounts with out having to fight the queue first.
fully support