Made a video to teach players how to increase their standing

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys, I made this video to help newer players out so that they can understand the consequences of killing others as a criminal and what they can do to increase their standing again - ideally before it's too late and they're already at a standing of 0 or lower. I've been playing game more since my last video and just keep getting more into it - it's truly amazing and probably the best, most immersive MMORPG available right now. It's truly an awesome game and I'm enjoying it a lot, and though I'd share this too help some players out who might not know about how this works, or what they need to do if they find themselves getting a negative standing. Hope this helps some people out there, and I hope to keep making more videos like this over the next weeks! Thanks for your support so far and I wish you all happy holidays - hope to see more of you guys in-game!

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Good video, too bloated with information that has little to do with increasing the standing, but it is probably useful information for new players anyway.
The standing isn't just a random chance to gain, it seems completely crazy. I ran about 6-7 parcels in a row to different cities to raise khurite standing and I got 1 rep for the first run and 0 for all the others. Maybe it's simply bugged. Or some other unexplained mechanic interferes, who knows.

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Good video, too bloated with information that has little to do with increasing the standing, but it is probably useful information for new players anyway.
The standing isn't just a random chance to gain, it seems completely crazy. I ran about 6-7 parcels in a row to different cities to raise khurite standing and I got 1 rep for the first run and 0 for all the others. Maybe it's simply bugged. Or some other unexplained mechanic interferes, who knows.
Thanks for your comment SilentPony! Yeah this is aimed more towards newer players so you're right in saying it might be bloated for those who aren't really new - appreciate the feedback and will definitely take that into account for future videos.

I also did another 2 runs after this and had one successful reward of +2 standing, but out of four tasks in total only one got me a reward so I think it's definitely got a higher chance of giving out 0 than +1 or +2. I'm not sure whether it's intended or bugged, but if the UI says +2 it should give +2 in my opinion, rather than 0-2. If +2 was too much, even if they nerfed it to +1 that would be okay, but a constant increase should be given and it really sucks when it turns out to just be 0.

Interested to see how it will be changed in hopefully the next update!

Reactions: Falcar