Made a video to teach newer players how to make money through PvP, for those not really interested in PvE

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys, I made this video to help newer players out so they can consider making money through PvP rather than PvE if it's something they'd like to do. I'm not saying anyone should do this, but being a PvP sandbox MMORPG I think a lot of players started out with the intention of mainly taking part in PvP, and some newer players might not really know where to get started or about the options they have in that regard. I hope this helps some people out there, and hope to continue making more videos like this as always! Thanks again to all for your support so far, it really helps motivate me to continue making these - I look forward too seeing you guys in-game as always, and I wish you all a happy New Year!

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Hey guys, I made this video to help newer players out so they can consider making money through PvP rather than PvE if it's something they'd like to do. I'm not saying anyone should do this, but being a PvP sandbox MMORPG I think a lot of players started out with the intention of mainly taking part in PvP, and some newer players might not really know where to get started or about the options they have in that regard. I hope this helps some people out there, and hope to continue making more videos like this as always! Thanks again to all for your support so far, it really helps motivate me to continue making these - I look forward too seeing you guys in-game as always, and I wish you all a happy New Year!

Good video. I like how honest you are about the pros + cons, and your reputation as a player within the community. Having this stuff outlined clearly will help a lot of players make sense of what they want from PvP. Thank you for making it.

That being said, your own rep just took a hit, as well - for openly being a bandit. ;)

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Good video. I like how honest you are about the pros + cons, and your reputation as a player within the community. Having this stuff outlined clearly will help a lot of players make sense of what they want from PvP. Thank you for making it.

That being said, your own rep just took a hit, as well - for openly being a bandit. ;)

Thanks Nefnate, really appreciate it! Yeah I'm sure my rep definitely took a hit in-game here haha, I'm gonna have to be a lot more careful for sure but I'm always up for a good fight ;)