Made a video to summarise what Mortal Online 2 is and why I believe it's currently the best sandbox MMORPG available

BullCashish

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys, I've been having a ton of fun in the game and I'm sure many of will know that and would have seen me in-game, hopefully in a friendly capacity! I've been enjoying my time a lot and made a video to show new players or those potentially interested in trying the game out what Mortal Online 2 is all about, and what kind of game it is. I think a lot of people really don't understand or aren't aware that while this is a PvP game at heart, there's actually a lot of challenging PvE content as well and that it's really varied with the types of creatures there are, as well as dungeons and bosses. I discuss most of what the game has to offer but I'm sure there's more I missed out on as the game is just huge and really does have way more content than when I first made a video like this about it towards the end of 2020 - the game has really come a long way since then. Hope you guys enjoy it and it helps bring in more players, though I don't think my video is needed for that, I'm sure this game will grow and eventually explode in popularity once word gets around about how freaking good it is, even if it's not perfect. Enjoy, and thanks for your support as always! Hope to see you all in-game again soon!