Low Clade Exp from low end bosses.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
To me it feels like the low end bosses should grant a bit more Exp. (eg. Grave Keeper)

Unlike mobs, you can't solo them and need to form groups to do it. You need to travel all the way into the dungeon/Tower and you have a higher probability to get ganked.

It just seems beter to grind bandits. More money more Exp.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
You can easily solo the undead general. I would not even call that a boss.

I haven't faced him in MO2 yet, but yes in MO1 I could solo him in Haven as a brand new noobie. So lets exclude him, I'm talking about the ones that require a group.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Spider/Clothos Queen, Troll & Minos are the only ones which you need a group for, and they give plenty of clade exp, am I wrong?

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Spider/Clothos Queen, Troll & Minos are the only ones which you need a group for, and they give plenty of clade exp, am I wrong?
Ye, Gravekeeper + Illusionist are definitely meant for groups. The Illusionist may be able to be cheesed if you have really tough armor and spam DPS, haven't done a lot of limit testing. The Gravekeeper could be done solo if you're a very skilled foot archer and are a bit lucky, I think?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
Ye, Gravekeeper + Illusionist are definitely meant for groups. The Illusionist may be able to be cheesed if you have really tough armor and spam DPS, haven't done a lot of limit testing. The Gravekeeper could be done solo if you're a very skilled foot archer and are a bit lucky, I think?
Grave keeper soleable with a spanning turtle an healing magic.