Looking for a roleplay guild

Kracius

Jan 20, 2022
Hello!

I am a New Zealand-based player and I am looking for a roleplay guild.

Thank you!

Acebane

Feb 28, 2021
Ashen Order comes to mind, admittedly I'm not sure how serious they are planning to take MO2 however they're enjoying it currently. Look up "hatkid" on youtube and you'll see they put out at least 6 videos. They're based out of Meduli.

There may be some other guilds that do some RP but I'm not sure exactly all of them. There's Duchy of Wessex (haven't seen them in game yet), Knights of Myrland, Morgrance and The Darkblood Coven. Just look through the Guild Recruiting forums and see what you can find.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
The Darkblood Coven is light RP. We strive to uphold a thematic feel to our guild, which our Dark Lord Azaad maintains well.

Go check the Guild Recruit forum as Acebane suggested.

Reactions: Serverus

Hudley

Dec 17, 2021
doochy of Wassax. Top tier, long standing rp guild but also does other stuff thats not super rp-y.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
The Noble Ones are a light RP guild. We are balanced and mostly focus on PvP. But we do all aspects of the game. Our theme is like the Witcher Monster Hunters in Nave. Eventually, once the server stabilizes we plan to take monster contracts to bring back rare items like troll heads, spider queen eggs, Minotaur axes etc. In our RP theme we will even take contracts to bodyguard PVE players and fight alongside PvP guilds. We aren’t neutral though and we won’t take contracts from just anyone. We understand the art of politics.

Reactions: Najwalaylah