Long Bows

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Be me. Use molarium horse armor. Horse gets hit by a single long bow arrow for 100 damage. #balance

It's that lore tho. They should prol look into that (make it not affect player mounts) if they haven't changed it, cuz I still believe, until proven otherwise, that bows are not THAT viable vs good player armor, and I really like bows, and I would like to have them be something nasty you can use in pvp. It ain't easy to get hits off. Horse hits are pretty ez tho.

D

Deleted member 44

What are you talking about? Long bows hit cronite players for 30s. You can't block bow damage.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
What are you talking about? Long bows hit cronite players for 30s. You can't block bow damage.

That's legit IMO. You really think that's unbalanced if the best bow in the game can hit high tier armor for 30? I don't, but I guess we can disagree.

Let me say again, it IS easier to hit people w/ a long bow cuz they fire straight... but it's def a long pull and if you miss you get nathan.

Reactions: Vulpin

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
horses will naturally boosted when bullhorse + breeding + pet's stats will be on.
plus at one point, people will understand that cheap armors are trash, even for pets.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Bows are dirt cheap to run for what you can do with them, which will only really be rectified when arrows will actually have to be produced and aren't basically free from a vendor.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Be me. Use molarium horse armor. Horse gets hit by a single long bow arrow for 100 damage. #balance

You complain about horse griefing? Hahahahahahahah.

Shmuckrick you are so frigging pathetic, its not even funny anymore.

Why do you even complain? All you do is killing horses and flee. Classy rat.

Reactions: Elijah and Vulpin

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

THE PUNS. STOP. haha. I mean sup mannn.

But yea I haven't dealt with the dwarf archers yet. It's funny dwarves are the most OP archers and magi, but longbow is at least on the ground. I'm not a maxxx str bow-shooter, but I def want bows to hit a little. I can hit up horses all day, but I like traveling and taking pot shots at people Ow is pretty fun :D

Bows are dirt cheap to run for what you can do with them, which will only really be rectified when arrows will actually have to be produced and aren't basically free from a vendor.

yea but who is really runnin bows? You have a bow. You gottta be able to hit people with it. Hitting mobs and horses yea that's pretty ez. But I mean people are putting their whole set + wep on the line plus they have a bow. I dunno if naked bowman is as effective as say naked grief mage. MAYBE IT IS. Bows have been dogshit for sooo long. Hitting steel for like 12s, that shit was sad. If they are better in MO2, that's good. If they are overtuned in the 121+ range, then fix the curve, but it'd be nice to be able to count on hitting steel (cuz they said the game was balanced for steel) for 20s or so. I know you've seen people in those 1vx videos get mashed down before they can put their bows away. It's def a risk. And it's a skill to hit people from range. I mean, you're gonna hit something if you fire into a crowd... you might also be hitting your homies, too, though. I really dislike guns and fps, but i really like bows in MO. :) PLZ KEEP BOWS DECENT. MA is MA. Not the same, but on ground bows?

D

Deleted member 44

I'm not complaining about anything. I'm stating how absolutely cracked long bow damage is. Idk what brainlet at SV decided that bone tissue long bow should hit for 80, but they need to take a moment and think the next time they implement a feature.

• Haha
Reactions: strycio

Talian

Nov 26, 2020
I'm not complaining about anything. I'm stating how absolutely cracked long bow damage is. Idk what brainlet at SV decided that bone tissue long bow should hit for 80, but they need to take a moment and think the next time they implement a feature.
Shaddap ya whiny loser. If you're not ganking horses, you're tryin to kill nakeds at priest spawns. LIke you're doing right now in JC, and still failed to kill me. Do you know how big a loser you have to be, to fail to kill a naked while spawning in, when you have full armor and a sator spear, hitting them from behind while they spawn? Wow, stick to killin horses that don't run or fight, loser, that was just sad roflmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Vulpin and strycio

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Shaddap ya whiny loser. If you're not ganking horses, you're tryin to kill nakeds at priest spawns. LIke you're doing right now in JC, and still failed to kill me. Do you know how big a loser you have to be, to fail to kill a naked while spawning in, when you have full armor and a sator spear, hitting them from behind while they spawn? Wow, stick to killin horses that don't run or fight, loser, that was just sad roflmao.

Haha classic schmuckrick

Reactions: Vulpin
D

Deleted member 44

You sound very mad. Sorry that I can't kill all seven of you fast enough. Maybe you should, you know, not die in the first place.

nazgo

May 29, 2020
we are already very limited on dismount/mount killing mechanics and the foot vs mounted balance is in terrible state, and still you want to nerf the last tool foot have against mounts? Molarium armor is also early game quality, and that should not be considered as a base for endgame balance

Talian

Nov 26, 2020
But wait, Henrik promised spear stance....
I mean, he promised... right?
snicker....