Log out.

MATXU

Jan 30, 2022
Other people might wanna try the game they purchased. Can people step aside and log off or what lol. If you got in, I'll bet you're sitting there taking advice of the no afk timer. Just relog, eat, shower, oh wait you can do all of that while logged in afk lol. log out

Reactions: Zbuciorn

The Khan

Dec 21, 2021
sorry to say, but nobody is going to do this

i was logging out the first few days, but after seeing most of the no-life guilds refusing to log, I also stopped

tragedy of the commons scenario

hopefully it's worked out in the next few days / a couple weeks

sorry comrade :(

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Too many no lifers on this community. Its truly a selfish move, but when people are faced with 12 hours queues its inevitable.

However, SV is making it waaaaaay too easy to stay logged in. A simple afk timer should be the norm.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Too many no lifers on this community.

It does make sense, I guess, if they wanna play. No matter what their life is like, if MO is their thing, leaving it on while they work/sleep/whatever makes sense. I found it very strange that devs said "we are not working on an AFK timer at this point." That's another reason I'd support multiple servers. Let all these dudes who camped out the game for weeks/months have their fun with each other. Others can start anew elsewhere. There are so many different ways to play MO, there is the tryhard way, the chill but still hardcore way, etc... they are camping the server because they believe that will be the only server in the end. If it turns out there is another server (or more) where people also play, they will be sitting there holding all of their camping materials like... wait wat... I thought we were gonna dominate the whole pop for a decade. RIP.

But they do need something in place, for sure. Otherwise, even with multiple servers, people can still overpopulate and 'dominate' a server. I mean lol you thought walls were bad, this is a new level of territory control. Complete blackout of any attempt to log in. Git gud kid.

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Other people might wanna try the game they purchased. Can people step aside and log off or what lol. If you got in, I'll bet you're sitting there taking advice of the no afk timer. Just relog, eat, shower, oh wait you can do all of that while logged in afk lol. log out

I agree with you and have done so twice to now find myself playing 3 days since release. Currently in queue for 36+ hours and at spot 442. I will not be logging out if I get in.

Another valid option for this issue is to stay in Haven until other instances of the mainland are out. This is what many people have done.

Reactions: Xunila

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Eeh no? I've been in queues a long long time too and never blamed people who refuse to log off, because you log off and you're now looking at 24+ hours of not logging in. Even if a lot of people do what you ask the queues will still be in that range. Gid gud at q-boss and stop asking others to beat it for you.