Link all Markets

Panthalon

Feb 1, 2022
www.artstation.com
why not to have more buyers for ur items ?
In my opinion it's bad idea. I believe that different regions have different stuff to gather so you wouldn't be able to buy items cheaper and sell them in higher price in different cities which would make trade runs useless. Same with weapons, armors and all others things.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
The game is set up around regional based resources.

Being linked to all the markets in one location would destroy that.

For example... In Fab calx will be in low demand and saburra would be higher in demand because of local supply.

While Meduli would be the total opposite.

This provides an opening for trade between these two areas.

Last edited:

Nezris

Jan 22, 2022
can we try to make 10 comments in a row with 1 word:
No

On a serious note, this would ruin the idea of the game.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
well it would be bad for those who want to speculate on the prices that is true

There is no speculation. You're missing what people are telling you.

The prices are different because there is distance between locations. Having everything linked would ruin that.

Not only would it ruin that, but you could then coordinate with friends & guild members to instantly transport things to your preferred town.

It seems a lot of people don't really think outside of the box with these ideas.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I didnt reply because you dont have to conveince henrik to not link markets. But damn a lot of people are talking about this.

Eink

Jan 25, 2022
I didnt reply because you dont have to conveince henrik to not link markets. But damn a lot of people are talking about this.
its all the new mortal online players that havent played anything but easy going carebear mmo's that want it, and if you've played mo1 before and want it.. you know where the door is

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
No, here why I mine a fuck ton of Calx in fab post it in the market, poof now ever town no were near calx nods are magically stocked with a calx supply forever, thus wtf the point of having region only resources? So ya no if you want to transport your calx from fab to Meduli you better get running non of this vodoo magic TP resource across the map an eliminating 90% of what makes this game amazing BS.

Much smooth brain from this OP here.

Last edited: