Lightbeam to search our body / loot after death

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Your own loot bag already glows bright red. Just remember the general area you died in and you'll be fine.

Memory is important in this game. If you still find yourself struggling, just take a screenshot of where your bag is when you die.

Awamory

Mar 7, 2021
By the way sometimes it is hard to me to find even any npc's loot in game (even just killed), especially if it is at night. And it is unhealthy for eyesight to stare in dark monitor (hi from people after 40s), huh. Maybe it would be a great idea to color loot of pets / npc as well (especially for dark places / night).

Reactions: Rorry

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
I agree that lootbags need some love. In some areas of the map, those more dense with grass, even in daylight it can be a struggle to find a loot bag. Even if you watch the Bandit youre killing die.

A bright light into the sky may be a bit much. But a localized dim light that goes up maybe 3 feet would be perfect. For anything you land the killing blow on, for yourself, and for pet, and it should only last a short amount of time. I don't know. This is off the cuff.