Let Pets Teleport with you when you log out and in

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I want you to imagine playing a Fat Mage and going to the Jungle to get a Terror Bird for battle testing, only to walk all the way around Sausage lake and for it to be bugged in the same place that bugged all my guilds horses 2 patches ago. There is no avoiding it, the whole entire Sausage lake zone has Node line issues that get you, your horses, your pets all stuck. Some Players can walk right up and just kill you and for some reason they can move and you can't. Last patch there was even Phantom Horses that could not be tamed, they were like Land Mines if you even got within 50 feet of them you would get stuck! Stamina Regen is always bugged here, sometimes you have no stamina, other times 1 swing and it's gone even with right strength weapon.

Gms in game told me they can't do anything to help even after reporting the bug and explaining exactly where Bird got stuck which was on a plant spawn. So If the GMS don't have the tools to solve these sort of problems, I believe you should allow the players to be able to Move their Pets via Log out and Log in as it worked before. No reason to get rid of that feature if the game is going to continue being a buggy mess that doesn't allow tamers to even play. Now I am reminded why I switched to Foot Fighter class and why everyone gave up on Tamers.

Last edited: