Legendary weapons.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
A bit of a let down. Give meager dura increase which half of it is split between the <50% dura debuff.

Legendary weapons should not lose performance under 50% dura to make their a purpose to using them.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
Ya it was introduced and immediately forgotten. Like can we draw on them? no. A predesigned almost invisible miniscule change in appearance for a weapon you cannot repair..... for 600g. Ok?? Sad times. Very cool concepts of having legendary stuff and meaningfulness to max crafting but no follow through at all...

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I heard an idea from someone that they could be used to expel spirits of those you kill with them. This way it wouldn't affect actual PvP, as in actual fighting, but it would still give legendary weapons some utility. They could also increase loot amount, trinket luck etc.

Branjolf

May 22, 2021
How about make that Engraver not 1-time use so you can actually craft a couple of weapons (tbh at least 10+) of high dura quality and agreed, they shouldnt lose dmg upon low dura. On that note, its questionable to say the least that weapons lose domg upon low durability, since there is no way of repairing or salvaging them.

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
Legendary Weapons really do need some buffs.
I don't get it why they dont give a slight DMG boost?
It wouldn't need to be much, but people like to hunt numbers. And durability should be much higher, so that a looted one can be better used too. It bugs me so much, that the word LEGENDARY is so degraded nowadays. Tamers get Fatass Birds. Mages get 100 DMG through Armor + Necro. Give Meeles and Archers some real legendary Weapons.
They should be difficult to obtain. But make them lehendary. REAL LEGENDARY.
Give them a 1 or maybe 1,5 dmg boost to every DMG type.
Increase Durability to at least a 1000.

I don't think it will have much impact on balancing. But obtaining one of those weapons would be awesome.

Henrik you should really consider this. It's just a number change. So this is done in a few seconds between patches. And it would create exciting content immediately. Like the trinket hunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Legendary Weapons really do need some buffs.
I don't get it why they dont give a slight DMG boost?
It wouldn't need to be much, but people like to hunt numbers. And durability should be much higher, so that a looted one can be better used too. It bugs me so much, that the word LEGENDARY is so degraded nowadays. Tamers get Fatass Birds. Mages get 100 DMG through Armor + Necro. Give Meeles and Archers some real legendary Weapons.
They should be difficult to obtain. But make them lehendary. REAL LEGENDARY.
Give them a 1 or maybe 1,5 dmg boost to every DMG type.
Increase Durability to at least a 1000.

I don't think it will have much impact on balancing. But obtaining one of those weapons would be awesome.

Henrik you should really consider this. It's just a number change. So this is done in a few seconds between patches. And it would create exciting content immediately. Like the trinket hunt.
Damage boost would be too unbalanced but if they get rid of the 50% dura debuff on weapons then it would make them worth getting for cronite or tung weapons.

Reactions: Anabolic Man