Leaving Haven Shouldn't put you in a Queue

KoHo

Feb 4, 2022
So apparently leaving Haven drops you into a new Queue for MYRLAND. 3000+ Really wish i would have known that. Was really looking forward to starting the game for real after spending so much time in Haven.. Feel cheated.:(

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You and pretty much every other person that bought this game, including me. Horrible implementation and even worse communication by SV. Pretty much the only way to log in now is to catch the server imediately after it gets restarted. Even then youll be racing 6k other people doing the same. Come in 10 minutes late and youre in the 3k queue. Soo frustrating.

camoman

Feb 5, 2022
I have been trying to login for 5 days 3000 plus q time every time. There is no way to play the game such a shame. We enjoyed the game this has just been a bust waiting to play while those who get in are racing to be way ahead of everyone else. At least on Haven I could load books. They should reset everyone's toons since everyone can't get in.

Noodles

Mar 24, 2021
Ofcourse it puts you in the Queue. You knew you are outside the queue, thats how you were able to get into Haven when nobody can get into Myrland. You cant just join an already full server ahead of everyone else queung for it.

Plus the Devs have repeatedly recomended people not to leave Haven at this time due to the queue issues

Aztek

Feb 5, 2022
Not everyone who buys a game reads the forums. The statues actually say no Que to enter Myrland. Which is why I attempted it. Unfortunately, nothing to do but wait it out at this point.

KoHo

Feb 4, 2022
Ofcourse it puts you in the Queue. You knew you are outside the queue, thats how you were able to get into Haven when nobody can get into Myrland. You cant just join an already full server ahead of everyone else queung for it.

Plus the Devs have repeatedly recomended people not to leave Haven at this time due to the queue issues

No man I didn't know that. I jumped on right after a reset and just thought i beat the rush....