Lack of Politics

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
My favorite thing in the whole wide world is watching egos battle to blink 5 years later and realize that the guy who won the 1v1 died of mesothelioma and you have a kid who won't stop shitting himself.

• Sad
Reactions: Nefnate

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Sounds like your RP feelings are hurt. No one cares about your trash RP meme guild.
funny how you are so confrontational on the forums but hate PvP so much. Like you tourist start showing up trying to go after people posting random things as if they kicked your puppy. You wont be here in a couple of months your opinion has now sway and you are not apart of a community which is very huge as its a small community which we all know each other and see how things will turn out.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
No guild towns due to not being able to get red priests, stable master and bankers and what not atm doesnt help either since everyone living out of main towns atm so cant realy be to cheeky to other guilds since it locks them out from AH/stablemasters and merchants and so on.

Reactions: Nefnate
Jan 28, 2022
That's understandable. But I'd say it's both a bit funny and ignorant to immediately lump the idea of mercenaries all into the same category as 'useless'. CTX is a PvP guild first & foremost, our mercenary work comes second.

Considering our guild has some of the better players in the game within it, it would be safe to say (and assume) we are not useless.. not in the slightest.

You assume these people know who CTX is, they don't. Or who any of these people are. I feel the next assumption is that they care. I can only speak for myself, but I take the Bison (from street fighter) approach.

"The day bison graced your village was the worst day of your life, but for me it was tuesday". I'm of the camp if I'm not playing with you, I won't remember who you are because it's not important. Doesn't matter if you kill me or I kill you unless I'm specifically trying to enact some "revenge" on the person who killed me. For reference I have 0 idea who any specific person is in this thread and frankly I don't care because it's irrelevant. I will admit I've seen CTX so I'm at least familiar with the tag but couldn't tell you a single person in the guild because it literally couldn't matter any less to me.

This isn't to insult you btw, it's just I don't think people care/think as hard on specifics like that nearly as much as anyone else thinks.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Forum politics are not what they used to be and likely will never be again, partly because politics dried up in MO1 a long time ago and partly because discord server offers a faster in your face posting space where politics is drowned out quickly.

As for the Merc topic, Merc guilds take longer than any other playstyle to earn rep, merchants and even PvP groups gain rep much faster as their exploits are more outwardly known.
I'm sure CTX has the ability to be well known in the community but if it's made up of players from old Kran guilds they take long breaks from the game quite frequently (not a bad thing, they still some of the best players) which could hinder this progress

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
politics is present in everything that is done and all the time. If one is more or less "related" one can reach her.
The problem is that the big agents who create "politics" don't usually spend their time posting here, because, as someone has said a long time ago, the MO forum has died and is a minority tool, of little use, except for artisans and bankers like me, or to discuss some general things.
Politics will never return to the forum. At least not on a large scale.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Lack of politics is what happens with SV handling the reins.

We had good politics in MO until SV ruined it and chased it off.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Morgenes

Jan 30, 2022

As I know that you were there in MO1 at the beginning you should know that there also wasn't that much of politics at the beginning until TOP Alliance and others formed and got the Ball rolling.

I think we should wait for a few more weeks to make a final judgement.
Especially new guilds, new players which were not playing MO1 still need some time to find their way around.
When they feel stable they will also start politics and things will evolve

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021

How so?

Unreachable tc tower took a lot away from the game in terms of potential political propaganda, thinking back to guts vs koto stuff

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
As I know that you were there in MO1 at the beginning you should know that there also wasn't that much of politics at the beginning until TOP Alliance and others formed and got the Ball rolling.

I think we should wait for a few more weeks to make a final judgement.
Especially new guilds, new players which were not playing MO1 still need some time to find their way around.
When they feel stable they will also start politics and things will evolve
True, just speaking of experience from witnessing MO politics rot due to the game enforcing bad behaviour and punishing good. Looks like so far that we will get later MO1 politics and not the early one that so many miss.

How so?

Unreachable tc tower took a lot away from the game in terms of potential political propaganda, thinking back to guts vs koto stuff
Yea that is something that should never have been possible in the first place. Free placement is never a good idea, nor is terraforming. Yet the wrong crowd always gets to SV due to their naive minds and the prospect of gaining the casual masses. One thing is that casual masses will never play a game like MO or MO2 simply due to how many hours of work you can lose in a second due to players or the biggest killer in Nave BUGS, the one the only undefeated killer in Nave.