Keybinds for left and right attack and left click casts spell when weapon is not out.

Robomanatee

Jul 29, 2021
Modifiers for Left and Right Attack/Block should added; just like the Modifiers for Thrust and Overhead.

Left click / Attack does nothing if you do not have a weapon drawn. Instead Left click should cast a spell if your weapon is sheathed.

Creating keybinds for this game has been pretty difficult for me. I like to have my keybinds in a particular configuration, and I like them to be uniform across all the games I play. In the past I've had Left and Right Modifiers bound and I'd like to do the same in MO2. Sadly this option does not exist yet so instead I tried to make a AutoHotKey script that did the same thing. After learning how to write code in AutoHotKey I realized that if I was going to make a working substitute for Modifiers I would basically have to cheat. I would need to interrupt the signal coming from my mouse and key board and then create artificial mouse/joystick inputs of which is pretty much the definition of cheating lol. Creating keypress macros is one thing but inserting mouse inputs while disabling your own is another. Any way, a game like this reads the raw data coming from your mouse and keyboard then over rides anything you can do with scrips. Unless its just simple sequence of keypresses but even those can get flagged as cheating. I suck at using mouse movements to direct swing direction and I don't want to modify my character's movement to direct them either so plz add Left Right Modifiers.

There should be an option to cast spells when your weapon is sheathed. But since there isn't I just made a 2nd profile in my logitech software that I can cycle to in which has my cast spell keybind on left click. It works but it's still annoying to have to cycle profiles to cast a spell.

If I hadn't made It clear already I do not condone cheating/hacking of any kind. (I also really hate bots, fucking RIP WoW)

Reactions: Najwalaylah