Just to be clear

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
A fully built game, ideally.

This excuse works for alpha and beta, not for launch. The player base was lied to about player capacity and this launch feels hasty and half baked. Why are you surprised that there is anger?
I think game is still in betta lol.
Also, for me all is ok. I play from lounch, got 3 accounts, got zero crash or something.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
And finally you have people like me with NASA internet connections and still waiting 60 years to get in. So far 2 days waiting for my first steps in Myrland.

SV obviously knows what they are doing having dealt with issues like this for over 10 years :ROFLMAO:
If it’ll make you feel any better. I could build a keep on wherever you want to start

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I think SV is basically in a financial situation where they NEEDED to release the game in order to get funding for further development. The massive amount of copies of the game they sold should infuse a lot of cash into the development efforts, even after all the refunds that will need to be issued. And once subs kick in that's going to slow the cash bleed or hopefully even stop it entirely / generate some profit so they can continue development at the same or an even greater pace.

People are right to be disappointed. And SV is in a legitimately hard spot I think where on this particular issue I don't know if they could have done substantially better given their limitations. If I saw more evidence of them consistently making good development choices I might even defend them on this issue...

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
This is not fully build game, then what are you guys want? Evereyone can got a butthurt, but see 2 days only posts about "game is bad", im just tired.
How i understand that problem - to many people leave Haven without understanding game. No one want to sit and learn something. Havens now is empty, Myrland got queue with 50% noobs. Later, noobs wait and start to play without Haven-skill-gane and start to cry how that community is toxic after 1-2 days., becouse they cant kill no one.
Then for me, all of this noob threads is stupid.
Dog the game is designed for people to stay in haven the time they need, no more no less. You blaming players for the bad design, what kind of fanboi shit is that.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I only waited a couple of hours, myself.

I followed this suggestion on my wives computer and she when right to character creation on login.

Close game
Go here in explorer %localappdata%\MortalOnline2\Saved\SaveGames
Delete your savegames
Restart Client to get a fresh random Haven.

Old save data from prelaunch must have been directing it away from haven.

Last edited: