Just remove priest from outside dungeons.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
So many people just ghosting a blue alt to dungeons to run inside naked to check for players. Or they have a naked alt outside scouting that will just keep ressing and getting eyes one your numbers.

Or in fights they will run naked back into the dungeons to aggro mobs to near you, or try to reloot their stuff to keep fighting even though they lost several times already.

Dont put priest near where people will contest the area or will fight. All you are doing is promoting harassment form people who lost the fight or devolve the fight into having to control the priest and delete all gear as fast as possible instead of focusing on the fight.

Reactions: Monco and Bogler

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
100% agree, there is a spiritism school for a reason. If you need to be rezzed you bring a mage with rez.

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
i sadly disagree, there must be a way for solo players to do it without a mage. ghosting is just a normal game mechanic, what you describe is maybe what you self think it should be. because you have had a situation when a player is coming back every time when you killed him. but thats just normal, i mean why dont give him the chance to win, if you take his weapon he cant fight you, "the end". you understand what i mean?

you cant change certain game thing not only because you didnt like it right now