Just bugs

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Trying to get all the bugs in one place. If its possible to focus this thread only on the list of bugs, not discussing what they need to fix next or how they need to fix it. Let me start with examples:

Tagmatons - there is 50% chance its impossible to kill due to regenerating after each shot or simple wont die after mercy mode.
Pets - following pets stuck on node lines.
Fishing - nerfed a lot, then nerfed even more. Not fun nor profitable. Not sure if its a bug or is this intended.
Taming - only animals that can level you up between 70 and 80 or so, are bush pigs. Not sure if its a bug or is this intended.

Reactions: Raknor

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
Died today swimming SW of Hylls. West of the mountain pass to the fab/tin area.
There's multiple parts were the water column is broken. I took 282 fall dmg going from a working water volume to a broken one near the shores of the ocean.

Reactions: Angelo and Raknor

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Did you file bug reports, did you file the bug reports from where you were standing?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I absolutely always do. I'd hope most do.

Then that is all you can hope for. Starting a thread about it in general discussion isnt really helpful. Now if it was a common bug and workaround thread that would be helpful.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
Another bug that effects my gameplay:

Karoton regularly disappears when walking towards the pickable. I sometimes have luck backing up until it "respawns" then sprinting towards the pickable to get it.

I'm sure most have seen the effects of this... the massive increase in karoton prices on the market?

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Then that is all you can hope for. Starting a thread about it in general discussion isnt really helpful. Now if it was a common bug and workaround thread that would be helpful.
I specifically asked if this thread can only have list of bugs, not to talk about them nor how to fix them. Also I was not asking about opinion if this thread is helpful or not. Please stay on topic. Thank you for understanding.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I specifically asked if this thread can only have list of bugs, not to talk about them nor how to fix them. Also I was not asking about opinion if this thread is helpful or not. Please stay on topic. Thank you for understanding.
Sorry, it just looked like another whine thread.

How about the getting stuck in the corner and dying to fall damage of 1500 damage?
Or the falling through the terrain in the Spider Queen cave.
Or clipping into objects because your or someone elses pet pushed you into it causing you to get stuck?
Or the no animation for attacks with the Dire Wolves?
Or the pets vanishing from the world entirely?
The No weapon attack bug?
Unable to rest bug?

Reactions: Angelo