Just a Idea:) Like it?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If you are talking about having a visor contour restricting the FOV then the answer will be a big fat no. This was already tried in early days of MO1. It was a terrible idea and almost everyone hated it.

The reality is that nobody likes a restricted FOV. The novelty of the visor contour is very quickly replaced with the annoyance of having terrible peripheral vision.

There you can see an old video of when MO1 tried the soft visor contour. Each visor was different but you get the idea. Even with a soft contour (or shadow contour) it was a no go. Nobody liked it and the whole community requested it be removed.

Last edited:

Templari

Apr 6, 2024
They can place it as a transparent changeable Layer and u can Scale it from 0- 100 maybe some would like it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If you are talking about having a visor contour restricting the FOV then the answer will be a big fat no. This was already tried in early days of MO1. It was a terrible idea and almost everyone hated it.

The reality is that nobody likes a restricted FOV. The novelty of the visor contour is very quickly replaced with the annoyance of having terrible peripheral vision.

There you can see an old video of when MO1 tried the soft visor contour. Each visor was different but you get the idea. Even with a soft contour (or shadow contour) it was a no go. Nobody liked it and the whole community requested it be removed.

that HQ MO1 gameplay rofl. I just wish the game was paced like that again.

azezal

Mar 27, 2024
It's pretty obvious that vision should be restricted depending on the headgear. If your wearing a plate helm with just a small slit for vision, that's all you should be able to see, unless you raise your visor

Gordonsok

Mar 24, 2024
Добро пожаловать в наше сообщество, новые читатели!

Какие качества вы цените в людях больше всего?
Счастливого времени суток всем!
Обращайтесь ко мне через контакты в профиле, всегда открыт к диалогу.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I actually didn't mind the one we had in MO1. I think what made it a little annoying after a while was how subtle it was. I don't hate the idea of losing some FOV when wearing plate helmets, but I'm not sure that by itself would be good for the game. It would be a start to making other helmets viable though. It would be similar to Escape from Tarkov as far as that goes...

Valkyrian

Apr 16, 2024
Bad idea - optional it would be ok. TBH to have that kind of vision, your hood/helmet needs to have a tube in front of your eyes.