JohnOldman's ID & Reroll Services

Vega

May 5, 2022
Hired for a gold transfer and rerolling gold topaz amulets. Quick and reliable service.

Last edited:

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
1666532733826.png1666532757054.png

New Upgrade! and also quite the amazing roll on the other ruber. hard to say witch one is more expensive lol.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
i did update my getting gank policy.

Q: Have you ever been gank while doing your trinket service before?

https://mortalonline2.com/forums/th...in-the-game-than-inside-guarded-cities.10060/

I WILL TRY to defend the payload to the best of my ability, gimping my mage build with heavy armor training, wearing expensive armor, using health potions if i have them in stock on that town, but you should be combat ready and expecting me to get gank, moreso if we are doing a high profile job, you better be ready to scout warn if there is sus people coming and get ready to heal or peel for me if I'm getting gank in front of you. Towns are not safe and necromancers can crawling hands your shit away with no repercussion, its a low risk high reward type of thing for the griefers.

If i get gank and i lose your trinkets, unless i failed to do all my due diligence and i fell guilty I'm not gonna take care of paying you back, you should know if the things you are handling me are valuable enough to be protected at their most vulnerable moment in their shelf life by more than just one or two person team.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
i did update my getting gank policy.

Q: Have you ever been gank while doing your trinket service before?

https://mortalonline2.com/forums/th...in-the-game-than-inside-guarded-cities.10060/

I WILL TRY to defend the payload to the best of my ability, gimping my mage build with heavy armor training, wearing expensive armor, using health potions if i have them in stock on that town, but you should be combat ready and expecting me to get gank, moreso if we are doing a high profile job, you better be ready to scout warn if there is sus people coming and get ready to heal or peel for me if I'm getting gank in front of you. Towns are not safe and necromancers can crawling hands your shit away with no repercussion, its a low risk high reward type of thing for the griefers.

If i get gank and i lose your trinkets, unless i failed to do all my due diligence and i fell guilty I'm not gonna take care of paying you back, you should know if the things you are handling me are valuable enough to be protected at their most vulnerable moment in their shelf life by more than just one or two person team.

wow that's a hella buyer beware :eek:

Mordhyrr

Jan 27, 2022
Used John Oldman's broker service to sell a silver topaz ring for me. My only work was to walk to the postal service npc and pick up my gold. (y)

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
I was away from the game for quite a while but I am back for now. Service is still up.