JC/CC Priest Camping

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
To avoid priest camping they can simply add a 30 second respawn timer after you’ve clicked on the priest. During the countdown you are able to move around in ghost mode as per normal, and go find a spot where to spawn. After 30 seconds you spawn wherever you are.

That way it would be much, much harder for anyone to come and find you even if they know you are respawning. They would pretty much have to guess where you’ll spawn unless they have a spiritist. Even a spiritist wouldn't be able ti keep track of multiple people respawning all going in different locations.

I think that's a good start. Very smart idea to fix priest camping, and it doesn't seem like it reverberates into making anything else imbalanced.

I do think the fact that you have to spawn and you actually have a cool down where people can kill you while you are spawning is kinda wack, but I really don't know if it's worth making the game about spawn tag. Not to mention dudes with worn shorties used to be able to cause problems.