Is there no way for players to sell goods from their house?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Sorry to be late for the party but just looking into TC.

From first look I do not see a way where a player can actually set up shop at their house.

Am I missing something or is this not possible for players to sell their own produced goods at their house?

Reactions: Xunila

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
In the early days of MO1 we had such a local vendor for houses. This vendor has been removed with the territory patch and the possibility to build a broker house next to the player house. This building type is missing in MO2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jybwee and Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Thanks for the info Xunila. This is sad to hear.

Back in MO1 they used to talk like the plan was to move away from npc stocked vendors in favor of player stocked ones.

But this TC system appears to have been built totally around npc stocked vendors.

Its almost like they misinterpreted a suggestion about players stocking vendors themselves.

I may just be looking for more of a working player economy than they are.

Reactions: Jybwee

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There are so many problems with TC currently that i highly doubt it they will get to the house vendors anytime soon.

So far TC has been a pretty epic fail, due mostly to the fact that they made it too expensive, time consuming and boring to siege even the smallest of structures. This even in the territory that you control! ….just moronic mechanics.

On top of that, so much of TC doesnt work as it should that people are just losing fate. Frankly, if SV doesnt fix TC properly with this next patch, a lot more people will leave.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Very sad indeed. MO seems to be rushing content in hope that they can keep their players when core changes are the actual key. We are reaching the end of october, and I kind of wonder if sub is coming. I would rather them push it out further, but the fact that they are gonna miss the deadline on that is... kinda crazy if true.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Very sad indeed. MO seems to be rushing content in hope that they can keep their players when core changes are the actual key. We are reaching the end of october, and I kind of wonder if sub is coming. I would rather them push it out further, but the fact that they are gonna miss the deadline on that is... kinda crazy if true.
There is a count down on the website now. It says 28 days and 13 hours currently.

So it seems to have been pushed to the end of nov now.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There is a count down on the website now. It says 28 days and 13 hours currently.

So it seems to have been pushed to the end of nov now.

jeez. It's funny THE COMMUNICATION. At least that's something. But that's not a good sign. At least they can hopefully figure out the things I listed in sub thread, which IMO are important.

SV does everything they can to make you lose faith in them, sorry, but come on. No announcement or anything, not here, not on Reddit. I kinda thought it was weird when they were like "Help us make a trailer." It's like heh?

AHHH. This game. I don't have high expectations at all yet it still continues to surprise me.

But yeah no house broker is pretty crazy.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
jeez. It's funny THE COMMUNICATION. At least that's something. But that's not a good sign. At least they can hopefully figure out the things I listed in sub thread, which IMO are important.

SV does everything they can to make you lose faith in them, sorry, but come on. No announcement or anything, not here, not on Reddit. I kinda thought it was weird when they were like "Help us make a trailer." It's like heh?

AHHH. This game. I don't have high expectations at all yet it still continues to surprise me.

But yeah no house broker is pretty crazy.
Repeating the same mistakes from MO1, when the game is just a reskin of it with less content is mind boggling to me. Just goes to show that Henrik is a shit game designer. What they didn't outright steal from UO, and is their own brainchild, all turned out to be half baked tedious content. Same as the ginormous empty map, at this point it is clear their designed features are just to fill out marketing material for the game.
The fact that noone from SV actually plays the game doesn't help either.

Reactions: Daikos

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Repeating the same mistakes from MO1, when the game is just a reskin of it with less content is mind boggling to me. Just goes to show that Henrik is a shit game designer. What they didn't outright steal from UO, and is their own brainchild, all turned out to be half baked tedious content. Same as the ginormous empty map, at this point it is clear their designed features are just to fill out marketing material for the game.
The fact that noone from SV actually plays the game doesn't help either.

Like I said, I see my mind as system building, so I'm always putting things together. Things go together in a lot of cases, but not in this case. It's got that 'weird' feeling... like there is a part we're not seeing. It's not that dude is bad at game design. Maybe people are paying him direct under the table, but there's more to it than just fail. I just know something else is going on. There are extra variables; I can almost guarantee it.

Regardless, if they want anyone to sub to their game, I really believe they have to make it work through steam and they'd be smart to give us 2 accts subbed since that's min. One fucking char in this game? Wow.

haha Henrik on stream tho watching a fireball like... woah woah woah WOAH. I just hope for their sake they realize at the very least they need sub on steam. That's gonna be such a huge blow for them. The 2nd char part is what I believe needs to happen. I think it makes sense and would work out money wise. Then they need to start fucking working on making the game right. All is not lost, but all is lost if they really think people are gonna sub thru their site.