Is balance any good

Lord Pulltab

Feb 23, 2022
Want to free up some points for better taming.
Got a good few in Balance.
Heard that balance might be broken sort of.
So is balance and underlying knockback and knockdown resistance any good.
Got 72 points in them now but if no good in game right now might exchange them for better animal control etc.

tumor

Apr 22, 2021
Want to free up some points for better taming.
Got a good few in Balance.
Heard that balance might be broken sort of.
So is balance and underlying knockback and knockdown resistance any good.
Got 72 points in them now but if no good in game right now might exchange them for better animal control etc.
Balance increases the blunt damage you can take without being dismounted. From what i remember the basic value was around 25 damage and balance increased it by around another 25 damage.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Balance increases the blunt damage you can take without being dismounted. From what i remember the basic value was around 25 damage and balance increased it by around another 25 damage.

Balance is currently not implemented. Or doesnt work.

You can be dismounted with 40+ blunt damage with or without balance.

You can be pushed the same distance with knockback resistance.

And knockdowns are not implemented in game yet.

tumor

Apr 22, 2021
Balance is currently not implemented. Or doesnt work.

You can be dismounted with 40+ blunt damage with or without balance.

You can be pushed the same distance with knockback resistance.

And knockdowns are not implemented in game yet.
It worked in the beta. 25ish blunt damage would dismount me but going 100 balance increased it to 50+. Things could have changed.

D

Deleted member 44

Balance definitely works, but thinking that it's worth it is an entirely different discussion. My take is that it isn't worth 100 primary points. Play conservative and don't get hit. A lot of mounted players mess up because they play way to agressively. If you're an MC you need to notice what weapons are being used on the battlefield and plan accordingly. Additionally, horses are paper, if your horse takes even one good hit you are basically already in a critical state and you need to reset.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae