/introduce

TheOxMan

Apr 11, 2022
Might be cool to test out a feature that makes all names of players question marks until they introduce themselves to you.

mayve not but I think it would be cool to have the option to remain anonymous.

also maybe you could type /introduceas (type name) and it would show it as the name plate

*addendum*

I would befine with more hud/ui options.

currently I have to reenable hud to do certain tasks would be nice to just get the option to hide names all together

Last edited:

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
They had discussed making like ranger armor hide name, but I am not sure if a bunch of "?" names is something that would be helpful to the game as a whole. Just look at the 'humanoid' damage that occurred when players were out of range (never knew who killed you).

Reactions: TheOxMan

TheOxMan

Apr 11, 2022
They had discussed making like ranger armor hide name, but I am not sure if a bunch of "?" names is something that would be helpful to the game as a whole. Just look at the 'humanoid' damage that occurred when players were out of range (never knew who killed you).
I would be happy with an option in the hud settings to just turn names off completely.

I knowwe can turn off al hud but more options would be great for me because currently I do have to re enable to do many things