Introduce a third type of points: (!!)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They should definitely do this. I was thinking, as a joke everything I break I grind with water, and it led to this idea.

Why aren't there specialization points or something like, points under extraction appliances. The actual truth is, at the very least, greater nat and nat should require the same amount of primary points. If you have 100 understanding of gnat, you don't need to understand nat. It's an impossibility anyway.

So, I mean you could do this with a lot of stuff?? Be creative! There are definitely categories that require different points, and it might even give you the incentive to make taming a profession skill. ;)

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
About Taming, it's timeless fight about it needs to be action or profession skill. SV idea is that its action skill because you can use the pets in PvP fights, which is useless imho, or better to say not optimized atm. If you are using pets for PvE then taming should be profession skill.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
About Taming, it's timeless fight about it needs to be action or profession skill. SV idea is that its action skill because you can use the pets in PvP fights, which is useless imho, or better to say not optimized atm. If you are using pets for PvE then taming should be profession skill.
40 spec taming should be able to be translated into a more realistic curve of third-category points. Like Life Actions... all the stuff that people talk about wanting as a secondary, they should be able to spec out of and spec into something else if they want to.

Like if you wanna take 0 riding, you should get more points to spend elsewhere. They should stop worrying about what is an action and a profession, like you could unspec riding and take swimming woah. Action could then be combat related. :eek: