Improve Wardec System by Making Attackers Criminal but Prevent Rep/Murder Counts

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
Let's face it, most people want PvP but also want town safety. The biggest reason no guild accepts war decs is because one guild can grief the crap out of the other anywhere with no repercussions. So why not add another type of war dec, or change the current war dec to where you can still go criminal for attacking eachother, but now players cannot report the murder or cause standing loss. This way, guilds can kill eachother while still having some kind of safety in towns.

Zebeid

Oct 8, 2020
Guilds would have to take attacks for opportunity in towns and decide on what gear they want to lose to the town scavengers. Would this include looting the enemy guild's items? Or killing their pets?

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
Guilds would have to take attacks for opportunity in towns and decide on what gear they want to lose to the town scavengers. Would this include looting the enemy guild's items? Or killing their pets?
In this example, because they would still get criminal flagged, they would lose standing by getting attacked by the guards. Items should still be treated as stolen.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You mean something that allows guilds to pvp outside towns, but lets people still be safe in town?!
Are you mad? Are you insane?
This is not the place where you come to make fair, sensible and perfectly logical suggestions sir. Shame.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I really do hope this is added. I've seen a lot of people shaming others for not accepting their war decs. There's no shame in not wanting a group of no-lifes to grief you while you're minding your own business in town in their crappy pig armor

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I really do hope this is added. I've seen a lot of people shaming others for not accepting their war decs. There's no shame in not wanting a group of no-lifes to grief you while you're minding your own business in town in their crappy pig armor
The entire point of wardecing is to beable to fight zergs that use the guardzone as protection. You remove the ability to have guard to protect them so they cant just wait in GZ to get double your numbers before they try to fight you.

Reactions: Tashka