If somebody hits me with a shield bash, I should be able to kill them

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Have fun being stuck in a bank with people around you and not being able to bash your way out.

Reactions: Tzone

Piet

May 28, 2020
They need an inbetween which they have planned. They said they will have it so you can only bash 3-5 times until you turn grey.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Have fun being stuck in a bank with people around you and not being able to bash your way out.
an afk kick penalty would go a long way, but see it the way you see it. people just like to grief, and its okay cause sv doesnt do anything about any issue not even their own log in que.

Feb 1, 2022
an afk kick penalty would go a long way, but see it the way you see it. people just like to grief, and its okay cause sv doesnt do anything about any issue not even their own log in que.
stop crying.

why do you think they do nothing? you are in sv office?

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
stop crying.

why do you think they do nothing? you are in sv office?
You are a new member. No, they will not do anything about it lol. Your tears are in vain.

2 weeks into "launch," and they can't even get a function system to let in half of their population into the main game. Think about priority here for a second. People always ask for things and 99% of it goes unhead.

Feb 1, 2022
You are a new member. No, they will not do anything about it lol. Your tears are in vain.

2 weeks into "launch," and they can't even get a function system to let in half of their population into the main game. Think about priority here for a second. People always ask for things and 99% of it goes unhead.
i'm new member since 2012
rekt

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
i'm new member since 2012
rekt
Don't worry SV IS GUNNA GIVE YOU PRIORITY. Not like it took them months to fix any issue or anything. That was simply mickey mouse'd just like these servers ^_^. Dupes didn't happen on persistence. Exploits didn't happen on persistence. They also weren't a thing for the last 8 months. not

Feb 1, 2022
Don't worry SV IS GUNNA GIVE YOU PRIORITY. Not like it took them months to fix any issue or anything. That was simply mickey mouse'd just like these servers ^_^. Dupes didn't happen on persistence. Exploits didn't happen on persistence. They also weren't a thing for the last 8 months. not
you dont hear me.

relax and enjoy real life while they fix dat shit.
your crying messages wont help them to fix it.